Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Black Metal: European Roots & Musical Extremities

Signed copies of Black Metal: European Roots & Musical Extremities are now available to pre-order.

http://penetrate.blogspot.com/2012/07/black-metal-european-roots-musical.html
”The Revolution ends by devouring its own children” – Jacques Mallet du Pan, 1793

Now that's a book I'd love to read!....it's already on my "wish list." Thanks for the post on the information.
The mind is a product of the brain; the soul is a product of the choices that brain makes. Nothing is equal; in physics, they refer to a state of equality as "entropy."

Sounds awesome!
His Majesty at the Swamp / Black Arts Lead to Everlasting Sins / Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism / Oath of Black Blood / Privilege of Evil / Dawn of Possession / In Battle There is No Law / Thousand Swords / To Mega Therion

There are probably thousands of metal people out there who would like a copy of this. Maybe we could let interested people know. Besides the long dormant blog one, I only have this account plus the reddit one anymore.
”The Revolution ends by devouring its own children” – Jacques Mallet du Pan, 1793