Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Earth Liberation Front website...

Earth Liberation Front website...
July 04, 2012, 04:05:36 PM
Does anyone know of the Earth Liberation Front, and if so, does anybody know if they have a new website or blogspot?

Re: Earth Liberation Front website...
July 05, 2012, 12:53:17 AM
http://www.earthfirstjournal.org/

This is probably the closest thing to a legit updating system you'll find, and it's best to order the issues for full updates. ELF began as a radical arm of Earth First!, and whereas today it bares a phantom semblance to it's origin, only the seriously extreme and criminal acts arise under the ELF banner, which operate in cells with free hiving claim... so anyone can be ELF, at any time. However, as a serious and mature advocate for environmentalism I would strongly suggest that your efforts are put towards the LEGAL involvements of Earth First! and other organizations that encourage legal acts of nonviolent resistance and civil disobedience.

The goal of environmentalism is for it to become mainstream, and followed through as serious standard. In our world a violent eco-mafia does nothing. That kind of approach is impractical and will never be accepted. It's best to encourage the owners of such items, businesses and such to abandon their destructive habits. Make the revolution happen ideologically from within.

July 05, 2012, 01:33:46 PM
I had no idea that the ELF had devolved rather so quickly, so recently....I guess I haven't followed up with that group in a while.

Of course, I would support more legal, grassrooted acts for environmentalism. Thanks for the input and the link. I'll be sure to review and bookmark it.

The feedback is much appreciated.

http://www.earthfirstjournal.org/

This is probably the closest thing to a legit updating system you'll find, and it's best to order the issues for full updates. ELF began as a radical arm of Earth First!, and whereas today it bares a phantom semblance to it's origin, only the seriously extreme and criminal acts arise under the ELF banner, which operate in cells with free hiving claim... so anyone can be ELF, at any time. However, as a serious and mature advocate for environmentalism I would strongly suggest that your efforts are put towards the LEGAL involvements of Earth First! and other organizations that encourage legal acts of nonviolent resistance and civil disobedience.

The goal of environmentalism is for it to become mainstream, and followed through as serious standard. In our world a violent eco-mafia does nothing. That kind of approach is impractical and will never be accepted. It's best to encourage the owners of such items, businesses and such to abandon their destructive habits. Make the revolution happen ideologically from within.

July 05, 2012, 04:12:23 PM
The magazines are definitely great reading material. When I first subscribed, I lol'ed myself to see that they look and feel like they've been printed on five-times-recycled paper. Also, in the "poetry" section of the publications, most if not all of the poems read like they're written by Black Metal fans.

Recently I moved into an area where the incoming revenue is contingent with the biospheric conditions (so basically, rural Vinland). I was pleasantly surprised to discover that environmentalism is a given in these areas, sometimes being absorbed into the protestant folk-christianity of the area. Unfortunately there are downsides to that. Like the militant nature of the Christian population and their evangelistic tendencies. Nearly 90% of the community activities involve the church is some way, shape or form.