Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

A horse in the night

A horse in the night
July 10, 2012, 12:28:14 AM
Today I saw a horse in the dark. There was vegetable material, the long kind that horses like, and I heard it moving. I noticed it was a horse, as I suspected, because it is a familiar horse: That one lives there, in a rope. The moon was bathing parts of him and other parts enmeshed within the plant, it was a beautiful scene to see.

You take a nerdy child addicted to computer and put him with a horse for the rest of his life, and a bonding will appear more profound than the one he had with the computer before, it is just science and math: We have known horses for what, like, ages. We have seen them bathed in purple light, glowing with satyrs and other mythic creatures, so much talked about in metal bands. Yes, the relation is embedded in DNA, but is also much more than that. If we live near the horse, we are the horse, or if not, we become the horse. Because there is exchange of energy, exchange of heat, of telepathy: If telepathy does not exist, we would have to invent it! Because that Equine animal really moved me and continues to inspire! Lo, he continues to inspire!

Centaurs, unicorns, the list is neverending! A white horse is considered the symbol of beauty and four mythical of them, dreadful will end the aeon in the Apocalypse!

The glowing vision of that nightly horse frightens no-one, it is pure energy, feeling, color. Bathed in moonlight, you become the horse, that is exchange of experience, of life, of DNA. Memetics is a poor word to describe it. Existence surpassess all, and the absence of a belief or conviction transforms all that beauty in fuckless sacks of meat, useless biological machines: The existence may not be considered without the subjective observer, even if, for lack of a reason, the reason be that we simply cannot know more than our experience.

Re: A horse in the night
July 10, 2012, 02:25:03 AM
Find myself in front of a free horse and it remainds me of the wild, harsh, dark and pure existence that as a city man I more than often neglect myself to live.

That untamed spirit of the horse, his vibrant aura, the challenge which no man of the modern times can face truly is possed in front of me, the calling of ancient times makes my heart race has the proud eyes of the majestic beast meet mine and tell me I am no man enough to conquer him.

The horse starts running and I move aside, my body is full of primal energy as I feel the need to become closer to the man I am supposed to be, and one day, find the free horse again and measure myself against him.

Until that day, you magnificent motherfucking beast
Until that day...

July 10, 2012, 12:08:53 PM
DESTROY ALL HORSEKIND

July 10, 2012, 03:22:18 PM

July 11, 2012, 12:57:20 PM
Horses of Achilles.

When they saw Patroklos dead,
 that was so brave, strong and young
 the horses of Achilles began to mourn
 their immortal natures were outraged
 for this way the death contemplated
 They shook their heads and waved their long manes
 beat the ground with their feet and wept Patroclus
 the inanimate felt - destroyed
 misery flesh - spirit now gone -
 helpless, breathless
 returned from the lives of the great Nothing.
 Zeus saw the tears of the immortals
 tears horses. "At the wedding of Peleus"  said
"well I should not act rashly;
I'd better not given my horses
 for unhappy! What were you looking down there
 between the misery of the humanity that twist of fate.
 To you that death lies, nor old age
 ephemeral woes haunt you. In his sufferings
 will mixed humans. "'But your tears
 still shedding the two noble animals
 Unfortunately for the endless death.