Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Trollcall

Trollcall
August 06, 2012, 08:38:42 PM
Does this site still have active trollers?

Re: Trollcall
August 06, 2012, 10:03:24 PM
I'm always up for mayhem but I'm not necessarily actively trolling everyday, if that's what you mean.  I don't think I'm a particularly awesome troll, but I've probably had my moments.  I mean I'm not like Queero Mac Hungo or the commenter who replaces every third word with "cock," or anything.
His Majesty at the Swamp / Black Arts Lead to Everlasting Sins / Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism / Oath of Black Blood / Privilege of Evil / Dawn of Possession / In Battle There is No Law / Thousand Swords / To Mega Therion

August 06, 2012, 10:27:17 PM
AFAIK we are down to a few facefags and redditards these days. From what I can tell, the plain dry truth provokes the trolled/enraged/offended response from people as it is and knocks the rest off the fence which seems to be the main point.
”The Revolution ends by devouring its own children” – Jacques Mallet du Pan, 1793

August 06, 2012, 11:37:01 PM
Why the query? Is there somewhere that needs to be trolled? I'm not a fan of the method but some places probably deserve it.

August 07, 2012, 09:36:37 PM
I've been called a troll many times, so possibly I qualify.
Unless there's someone better, I will volunteer.
Squawk!

August 08, 2012, 12:42:34 AM

August 09, 2012, 02:17:16 AM
http://www.godhatestheworld.com/

I doubt any of these fine folk would help, they are very serious about what they do.
Your total consumer expenses come to 42 children, 7 virgin women, and 6 first born males. Thank you for shopping at Sanctity. Enjoy a bewildered day.

All as nothing. Do for die. Through knowledge you can't decide.

August 09, 2012, 02:52:57 AM
”The Revolution ends by devouring its own children” – Jacques Mallet du Pan, 1793