Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Sikh Temple Gunman Part of WN Hardcore Band

Sikh Temple Gunman Part of WN Hardcore Band
August 07, 2012, 01:55:25 PM
http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-sikh-temple-gunman-end-apathy-20120806,0,7628363.story

Wade Michael Page, the man accused of killing six people at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin, was a member of a white supremacist band called End Apathy, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, and in a 2010 interview about the band had expressed disappointment with a “sick society.”

On MySpace, the band’s most popular song is called “Self Destruct,” posted in 2006. Many of the band’s lyrics, where intelligible, express a generic sense of alienation. A few lyrics from “Submission”: “Compassion is a weakness,” “adapt to the trying times or pay with your life,” “refuse to think for yourself, you want to be led!” “Unable to see the big scheme / you could care less what it means / you don’t deserve to be saved / Submission! You’re a slave!”

An interesting development in an otherwise standard mass shooting.

I heard a few snippets and it was really bad.  Really really bad.  Embarrassingly bad.  So far, this whole story is permeated with an aura of maximum white trash.

WHITE TRASHICUS UNDERMAXIMUS RAGE!!!!

"Dude these guys have like hats and they did 9/11 I think" *RAGEQUIT!!!!*

--

Nope, wrong group. Not even the same religion and ethnicity dumbass.

It's shit like this that really pisses me off. Not only does he make whites look bad, he killed members of a denomination that, as lafindumonde said, are not even responsible for the rage he feels.

People don't even know what they're angry about anymore. Shame this prick offed himself, I would've liked to see him squirm.

This guy gives mass shooters and domestic terrorists everywhere a bad name!  James Holmes is embarrassed at how pointless and stupid this one was.