Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Alien Invasion: Already here?

Re: Alien Invasion: Already here?
October 14, 2012, 03:15:39 AM
I ask because the only person I know who has taken DMT reported seeing an alien holding a lightsaber who told him he wasn't ready. He now believes that these aliens are coming and has resolved to train with "fire staffs" as they best simulate a light saber and to prepare his body for "mech combat" which I took to mean giant robots. This was supposed to happen in a matter of a few years. Now I'm usually a pretty open minded guy and have read some stuff about the esoteric side of DMT, but this particular fellow crushed the legitimacy of it for me. He used acid and mushrooms prior to this for roughly 2 years. He isn't dumb guy, a bit egotistical and butt end of most jokes, so it's hard to completely write off his experience.

I have two other buddies who have done psychedelics. It's interesting to me that one of them experienced something not unlike Cargests tales, while the other experienced nothing significant but a pleasing body high and a lot to do with lights and colors being much different than usual.

October 17, 2012, 02:39:27 AM
I ask because the only person I know who has taken DMT reported seeing an alien holding a lightsaber who told him he wasn't ready. He now believes that these aliens are coming and has resolved to train with "fire staffs" as they best simulate a light saber and to prepare his body for "mech combat" which I took to mean giant robots. This was supposed to happen in a matter of a few years. Now I'm usually a pretty open minded guy and have read some stuff about the esoteric side of DMT, but this particular fellow crushed the legitimacy of it for me. He used acid and mushrooms prior to this for roughly 2 years. He isn't dumb guy, a bit egotistical and butt end of most jokes, so it's hard to completely write off his experience.

I have two other buddies who have done psychedelics. It's interesting to me that one of them experienced something not unlike Cargests tales, while the other experienced nothing significant but a pleasing body high and a lot to do with lights and colors being much different than usual.

I've drawn similar conclusions. From my own brief experiences and observations, it is fascinating but pointless. The supposed insights gained originate in non-realities which the user then appears unnaturally fixated on (rather insightless really). At this point, everything I need is already contained in reality.

October 17, 2012, 03:13:26 AM
I have a better understanding of how we are down to one moderator now. Okay, lamentation over.

Here is a hybrid tactical and strategy multiplatform Open GL freeware called Alien Invasion: http://ufoai.org/wiki/index.php/News

October 17, 2012, 05:22:20 AM
I have a better understanding of how we are down to one moderator now. Okay, lamentation over.

Here is a hybrid tactical and strategy multiplatform Open GL freeware called Alien Invasion: http://ufoai.org/wiki/index.php/News

This forum appears to be on its last legs.

October 19, 2012, 07:08:20 PM

The Hollow Earth

Before trying to expose the arguments and theories of the believers in the "hollow earth", it is important to clarify that in all of this I see solely the repetition or "reincarnation" of a very ancient idea, expressed in all of the most important myths and legends of humanity, as we will be comprehending and confirming throughout this work. The "scientific arguments" that are reproduced next do not have much importance, altough it is interesting to make them known on behalf of curiosity or extravagance. The truth of all this I see in the incarnation of an Archetype, considered more in the platonic sense than in the jungian, where it would have "psicologized" something far more strange and "autonomous". As if driven and pushed foward by irresistible force, myths always take the "hyperborean" direction, so to speak, direct themselves to the poles and there to the "apollonian" rejuvenation of the solar hero. The "ressurection" of Hitler takes this polar and subterranean direction again. The antarctic "oasis" starts to incarnate the Archetype of the Mandala and also of a Center of ideal totality, of divinity, of "heat in midst of ice". A center that cannot be found. UFOS realize or incarnate the same truth.

This book is centered on the theme of this supreme ambiguity, projected by the Hermectic Law: "What is above is below; what is inside is outside". Such that all will be possible, should the Archetype, the symbol, incarnate "in the highest heavens as in the most profound hells". "For a tree to reach with its top the sky, it should reach with its roots hell", said Nietszche.

Thus, anything is possible, because the Archetype repeats in all creation, reproduces, enveloping itself with matter. A priori, nothing can be denied, not even the possibility of the material survival of Hitler, not UFOS, Because they are archetypal truths.

It is in this sense that most of the beliefs and doctrines reproduced in this work should be comprehended, in a spirit of high symbolism, inside an inevitable duality of the rarified archetypal spheres, from where emanates its irresistible plasmative power, its force of possession and terrestrial realization. Its Will to Power, its Magic, its Meaning.

*Miguel Serrano

October 19, 2012, 11:27:24 PM
Maybe every planet is a plane of existence. We can only see life of our plane so when we see other planets, we think there is no life but we are wrong. We just  cannot ''see'' it. Humans tend to have a very narrow mind about what is life. Especially today's scientifics.

The planet itself is more alive than humans. It's just not the same life.

October 20, 2012, 12:10:30 AM
If bacteria had, at their level, appropriate consciousness (that is, comparable to our own experience of life on our level), they would bawk at the idea that all of those cells floating around them made up one huge, multi-part organism.

Even if I am just transplanting the natural human reaction to the microbial level, does this not speak volumes about the planet itself?  Is the Earth not more than the elements which comprise its geological strata?  Are we, and all other living things, not a part of this planet?  What consciousness might such a system possess, comprising all sentient things which Man might ever encounter and more?

To the person/people bashing hallucinogens: surely you've experienced dreams which seem more real than waking life?  Perhaps dreams which have seemed to give you a message, or inspiration, or a wonder at the possibilities inherent to conscious experience?  At the very least, dreams which have left a mark on your life, and have, in whatever way, informed a part of your subsequent experience?

The hallucinogenic experience is nothing more than the awakened individual entering into a form of the dream state, thus allowing him more readily to retain the information he might glean from that state.  For thousands of years, people have held dreams to be very important; similarly, for thousands of years, the psychedelic state, whatever the method of induction (meditation is included), has been held to be important.  These various peoples are often unconnected, and yet arrive at the same conclusions - it is only in our age that it has become "in vogue" to deny those conclusions at the outset of enquiry.

October 20, 2012, 12:40:52 AM
I trust the platonic/brahmanistic(?) aspect of the hallucinatory experience. I don't trust the "Dude I saw lights and shit, then this Alien Jedi came to me." Although at some point, the drug must unlock what is already there in the user right? Otherwise it is just a dipshit tripping. Eyes to see, such and such.