Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

The gay police

Re: The gay police
August 28, 2012, 12:06:30 PM
Oh fucking come on. Most of those scenarios are entirely ridiculous and would never happen in real life. I mean, REALLY? The little plastic crown? Maybe in grade school.

Besides, if you have to TELL someone that hating gays is stupid, they likely are mouth breathers. Fuck this PC bullshit.

August 28, 2012, 09:31:09 PM
Notice the deliberate lack of any alternative perspectives. There is nothing but binary kindergaten morality. Embrace our gay or u r teh Evil.

August 29, 2012, 09:40:43 PM
Most faggots seems to be perverts. At least in my experience. Though, it is difficult to tell, as there migth be a great majority of fags who are decent people, but who are not vocal about being fags.

If some fags really are being ostracized and mocked as in the video, then  it's  just another example of how humans are evil in a petty way like chickens -- but they probably are not.

September 06, 2012, 12:47:00 PM
Don't hurt the precious snowflake's feelings!

People who define themselves in terms of their sexual preference are most likely the type of socially neurotic ego maniacs who are deeply hurt by any kind of personal slight.

I was a bit fat for a couple of years at high school and took flak for it. Get over it.

September 06, 2012, 11:10:58 PM
Most faggots seems to be perverts. At least in my experience. Though, it is difficult to tell, as there migth be a great majority of fags who are decent people, but who are not vocal about being fags.

If some fags really are being ostracized and mocked as in the video, then  it's  just another example of how humans are evil in a petty way like chickens -- but they probably are not.

Iíve never been able to forget that homosexuality once was classified as a mental illness, and that some great injustice was committed by scrapping the idea. But now it would seem there are considerable differences between homosexuals and queers. What about men and gentlemen?

September 06, 2012, 11:28:03 PM

This is true I have found. Most gays are relatively normal people (aside from the non-traditional sexual preference) who simply want to lead their lives. It's the stupid peacock flamboyant ones (usually hipster types or drug addicts) that tend to ruin it for other gays.

Iíve never been able to forget that homosexuality once was classified as a mental illness, and that some great injustice was committed by scrapping the idea. But now it would seem there are considerable differences between homosexuals and queers. What about men and gentlemen?

It was diagnosed as a mental illness because we did not understand it. It's not so simple as a mental illness, there are factors such as environment and life experience which contribute to it as well. I don't get why it's an injustice that we understand homosexuality further by doing away with that designation; perhaps I'm misreading you?

In terms of homosexuals and 'queers' (let's just call 'em fags), see what I said above. Your sexual preference does not wholly define you. If you're a successful business owner that contributes to your community, and you're gay, that's great! Good for you. Those kinds of people generally don't demand "acceptance" - it's the trust fund hipsters and uber liberals who do. Hell, a good friend's uncle is about as conservative as I've ever seen a gay man - the guy's had one partner for like 15 years, and he votes Republican (backwards conservative, but at least not Democrat).

These types of PSAs tend to breed more hatred, in my view.

September 23, 2012, 12:16:50 AM
Social engineering now to be done at football matches:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/anti-homophobia-ads-to-play-at-footy-finals-as-afl-declares-war-on-ugly-slurs/story-e6frf7jo-1226478598772

As if bread and circuses wasn't enough.

September 23, 2012, 12:42:58 AM
Anti-Muhammed video gets posted causing high profile deaths. Therefore, end any offensive content or someone will get hurt. Conclusion: desired results follow from acts of terror.

September 26, 2012, 03:23:22 AM
Pretty much.

I'm more worried, though, about governments using massive screens at huge public gatherings to tell people how to think about issues that they have never been allowed to vote on. It's not natural.

September 26, 2012, 03:59:31 AM
The religion of secular humanism is the problem, not the mode of delivery which has existed since pharoahs. Look at it this way. If something is to be shoved down our throats, then cure is always better than the poison. As for discerning cure from poison for a more democratic individual choice, very few are equipped to do so accurately. Worse, we can't blindly choose our own random cure or poison, the democratic mob does so for us whether we individually know the difference or not.

September 26, 2012, 05:40:25 AM
The religion of secular humanism is the problem, not the mode of delivery which has existed since pharoahs. Look at it this way. If something is to be shoved down our throats, then cure is always better than the poison. As for discerning cure from poison for a more democratic individual choice, very few are equipped to do so accurately. Worse, we can't blindly choose our own random cure or poison, the democratic mob does so for us whether we individually know the difference or not.

If this particular issue was left to 'the democratic mob', there would not be the restrictions on speach acts in question. This particular turd is not being left by the masses. Take a look at the comments in the article. People want to be left alone at the football from the PC brigade. This has traditionally been the arena where folk are able to let off steam, sware, be tribal and aggressive up to a point, and that probably played some social function. Now even this arena of life has to be monitored and policed by the new left.