Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Under the Banner of the Serpent Sun released

Under the Banner of the Serpent Sun released
September 16, 2012, 08:15:09 PM
"Under the Banner of the Serpent Sun", a new 3 way split featuring Into Oblivion, Cromlech, Shoor has been released.

The split features 2 brand new tracks from the undisputed champion of "Progressive War Metal", Into Oblivion (Canada), along with two tracks from the upcoming Epic Heavy Metal Band "Cromlech" (Canada). For those into something a little more contemplative, the Split also included 3 tracks from instrumental act "Shoor", an act influenced by Dead Can Dance and Middle Eastern folk melodies.

If you are kult enough you will be able to get your hands on a copy........
"  Jesus Christ Submitted To The Roman Emperor At His Birth And At His Death: Jesus Christ Never Submitted to Man-Made Modern Democracy! "

Re: Under the Banner of the Serpent Sun released
September 17, 2012, 03:45:44 PM
Sounds awesome. I've been spinning Creation of a Monolith fairly regularly since I got it from the band a couple years ago. Any chance of reissuing the self-titled at some point?

Re: Under the Banner of the Serpent Sun released
September 21, 2012, 05:28:39 PM
Into Oblivion shows massive improvement with a clarity of theme and more evocative phrases. Overall the work is more engaging in all departments. I do appreciate the less distorted vocal delivery. It conveys the narrative far more effectively than the previous release.
There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us