Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Anti-Obesity = Homophobia according to Obese Shmuck

Anti-Obesity = Homophobia according to Obese Shmuck
September 10, 2012, 10:57:24 PM
Anti-Obesity: The New Homophobia?

Telling fat people they ought to be thin is about as helpful as telling gay people they should be straight

I'm glad it has finally come to this, I love it when liberals have full retard moments. If you are a bit chubby, that's not an issue, but if you are grossly overweight you disgust most people and should hide until you either die or reduce yourself to a tolerable weight. If you really need to emerge outside, cover yourself appropriately so society is not offended by your rolls, smell and general ugliness. Aesthetics and fat people don't mix.

Fucking fat enablers!

Edit: More on the author here

Furthermore, how DARE they compare being fat to homosexuality. Gay people have been the target of far more vitriol and hatred than any fatass could ever dream of. Being gay is (largely) biological, whereas being fat is more under a person's control. Not saying a person can't naturally be chubby, but there is NO EXCUSE for any human being to weigh over 450 pounds (I'm factoring in really tall people here, or people with large frames).

I'd really like some LGBT group to find this article and condemn it. That'd be an interesting mudsling.
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

There is a lot of potential hilarity locked away in this leftist religion of victimology. Anomalous sexual orientation is in a victim's pecking order competition with feminism; feminism with race; race with morphological defect folks; obese people with retards; retards with people of questionable immigration status. This is a powder keg waiting to blow that could discredit the liberal left forever. A handful of incendiary loudmouths could set it off.
”The Revolution ends by devouring its own children” – Jacques Mallet du Pan, 1793

There is a lot of potential hilarity locked away in this leftist religion of victimology. Anomalous sexual orientation is in a victim's pecking order competition with feminism; feminism with race; race with morphological defect folks; obese people with retards; retards with people of questionable immigration status. This is a powder keg waiting to blow that could discredit the liberal left forever. A handful of incendiary loudmouths could set it off.

I don't get the link between retards and illegal immigrants. Otherwise, yeah, sounds like the crazed categorizations of a typical leftist...
"What does not kill me makes me stronger"
-Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

The link is always the same. Which swine get seated at the public trough and which wait until another election for more than scraps. Yes the retard category is an unnecessarily cruel one for illustration purposes.
”The Revolution ends by devouring its own children” – Jacques Mallet du Pan, 1793