Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

The harsh truth and this website

The harsh truth and this website
October 03, 2012, 01:26:13 PM
I have made a lot of posts here about cruelty, dealing with pain and the hard facts of life, injustice, etc...

While I do not agree with the posture this website takes on those things, it's job on clearing the mentality from illusions of justice has been positive for me.

The fact is that a lot of people, specially with more money, are being brought up in a fantasy land, it starts with spongebob squarepants since you're 2... barney and shit. Fucked up stuff, teletubbies. And no dangers. And then you find out the world has been a fucking, cesspool pile of death, torture and destruction from day one! Wow! It sure is welcome any website that shakes things up in my mind, hardcore evil fascists or not.

Re: The harsh truth and this website
October 03, 2012, 02:18:10 PM
It's good you understand things. Though, I doubt anyone is advocating brutality per se, but rather they are pointing out the pretense, denial and illusions of the degenerate and oversocialized being that is modern man.

In fact, we get our "misanthropy" from mentors like Nietzsche and Scopenhauer, of which the latter estimates that 5/6 of the worlds population are complete vile rubbish, but as far as I know, Nietzsche gave no concrete estimate.

If you go out in the world where you are not sheltered, you will be anally raped if you understand not the truth about this world. So you must understand, that the anal rapist is your enemy, and he disguise as your friend(or "equal," as some says), and it be your duty to kill him before he sodomize you. He is driven by hedonism which serves no purpose, but will take your dignity when he pack together with his democratic friends, only driven by hedonistic lust and envy of the wise, who has wisdom resting in himself and resting in the nature as God created it. They hate the quiet wisdom and the unbending will and wrath because they are not able to go to the extremes of intelligence, beauty and strength themselves, but thrive and exist only in the trivial and mundane. What the important thing to learn is then, that the 5/6 part of the world must be seen as enemies because their actions are turned against us---even if it migth be impossible to fight them in the open.

October 04, 2012, 11:47:30 AM
And then you find out the world has been a fucking, cesspool pile of death, torture and destruction from day one! Wow! It sure is welcome any website that shakes things up in my mind, hardcore evil fascists or not.

I feel this is only the first step. The next is to love the world you now see. To Enjoy the Violence.

October 04, 2012, 01:22:42 PM
I don't know if this is really necessary.

I may discover a lot in the world that I don't like, it does not mean I have to start appreciating everything just because it exists.

I would say I will have to like it as long as it presents necessary.

October 04, 2012, 03:06:29 PM
Why not appreciate everything you see?  Appreciate the fact that you dislike it, perhaps, but appreciate it nonetheless - it is what it is, and it is.  Surely this is remarkable enough to inspire reverence?

October 07, 2012, 10:01:19 AM
Well I accept and rejoice in shitting but I don't smear the shit on my face.

As much as modern pop music, AIDS, Gay parades and those creepy laughs at sitcoms, no one can with certainty say that enjoying a poor bastard being mutilated, or, with my good reason not wanting to get explicit here, worse, by another person, specially when that could be avoided or it was done with apparently no reson, is really a "natural", desirable thing.

Maybe the modern concepts about this are right after all: Maybe we don't need brutality.

Or maybe ANUS is right and then I would get why they're so much into space travel. It would explain it all really: When we were good enough to meet planets with aliens we would start brutalizing them, not ourselves, thus diminishing violence on the human race.

Well, the above was attempt at a joke.

October 07, 2012, 04:45:47 PM
Why not appreciate everything you see?  Appreciate the fact that you dislike it, perhaps, but appreciate it nonetheless - it is what it is, and it is.  Surely this is remarkable enough to inspire reverence?

Not everything is worthy of appreciation.  At least, not in itself.  I understand the motivation behind this line of thought, but fear where it will lead.  On the one hand, one must accept and revere the terrible forces at work in nature.  On the other, the fact that opeth exists in no way implies that I should appreciate it.  We must still make qualitative judgments and not fall into the post-modern trap of assuming that all judgments are subjective.  Although everything that exists has positive content and this can be perceived by someone with sufficient insight, some objects and beings manifest their downward and subversive tendencies most directly, in other words, they manifest Tamas.