Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Sinners burn in Hell!

Sinners burn in Hell!
October 04, 2012, 08:07:11 AM
The true mark of genius is with the one that produces something wonderful out of nothing. Others migth follow and imitate, though they might not have the quality that the original creative mind had.

Many eminent scientists that laid the foundation of the modern science, turned to the study of religion. F.e. Newton, Descartes and Blaise Pascal who said :

“When I consider the brief span of my life, swallowed up in the eternity before and behind it, the small space that I fill, or even see, engulfed in the infinite immensity of spaces which I know not, and which know not me, I am afraid, and wonder to see myself here rather than there; for there is no reason why I should be here rather than there, nor rather now than then”

Because of so called gene-culture co-evolution religion have become an integral part of the humans cosmological understanding of the existence.

It is peculiar that where animals have a natural habitat, where they fit, humans also have a cultural habitat, that they need in order to act natural.

To be realistic about human nature : They work not by rational, but they decide upon things by intuition and fuzzy logic, and thereafter they invent a rational explanation, that can fit the assumptions and feelings----backwards thinking is the natural human way.

All what the masters have invented they stretched all their rational powers to do. We will never be able to go to that level, but the technology and wonderful infrastructure yet gives us power beyond our rational capability.

We live in a way that is effective yet not fitting human nature.

That's why the old aristocrats designed Christianity so that people knew their place as destructive sinners before God, and that they owed him their lives.

If black metal ever is to have a revival, it will be as inquisitional and holocausting against the heathen, and as proposing a human induced apocalypse. Hooded monks chantings before the burning witch, knigth templars raping the heathen before sending them to Hell!

Re: Sinners burn in Hell!
October 04, 2012, 03:04:59 PM
Unfortunately, we seem to have all but divested Christianity of its meaning and impetus.  As such, I doubt that a new Metal movement will be born out of a return to an earlier tradition, but, rather, it will be born out of the reconstitution of Tradition in a new format (the Hessian culture, fully formed).  Or, perhaps, that is the apex of Metal.

October 05, 2012, 02:23:54 AM
It is roughly already here, observe:

The Antichrist, when he comes, comes in all and for all, and, each is a part of him. He will be in the bands of brigands who sack cities and countryside, he will be in unforeseen signs in the heavens whereby suddenly rainbows will appear, horns and fires, while the moaning of voices will be heard and the sea will boil. It has been said that men and animals will generate monsters, but this means that hearts will conceive hatred and discord. Do not look around you for a glimpse of the animals of the illuminations you so enjoy on parchments! It has been said that young wives not long wed will give birth to babes already able to speak perfectly, who will bring word that the time is at hand and will ask to be killed. But do not search the villages down below us, the too-wise babes have already been killed inside these very walls! And like those babes of the prophecies, they had the appearance of men already old, and in the prophecy they were the quadruped children, and the ghosts, and the embryos that were to prophesy in the mothers’ wombs uttering magic spells. And all has been written, do you know that? It has been written that many will be the agitations among those of rank, and among the peoples, the churches; that wicked shepherds will rise up, perverse, disdainful, greedy, pleasure-seeking, lovers of gain, enjoyers of idle speech, boastful, proud, avid, arrogant, plunged in lewdness, seekers of vainglory, enemies of the Gospel, ready to repudiate the strait gate, to despise the true word; and they will hate every path of piety, they will not repent their sins, and therefore will spread among all peoples disbelief, fraternal hatred, wickedness, hardness of heart, envy, indifference, robbery, drunkenness, intemperance, lasciviousness, carnal pleasure, fornication, and all the other vices.

October 05, 2012, 12:55:37 PM
From another view, just because it's sensible to align politically with Traditional Christianity, doesn't mean Christian symbology fits the metal weltanschauung.

Unfortunately, we seem to have all but divested Christianity of its meaning and impetus.  As such, I doubt that a new Metal movement will be born out of a return to an earlier tradition, but, rather, it will be born out of the reconstitution of Tradition in a new format (the Hessian culture, fully formed).  Or, perhaps, that is the apex of Metal.

Yet, black metal eventually attached strongly to Norse Paganism, and I think metal (past, present, future) is opposed to Christianity in particular, even its "purest" form, if only because it arose in rejection of the latter and its effects. You're right though, Hessianism carries great potential.

October 06, 2012, 07:35:32 AM
From another view, just because it's sensible to align politically with Traditional Christianity, doesn't mean Christian symbology fits the metal weltanschauung.

Hail Satan.

October 07, 2012, 06:29:33 PM
Thinking out loud:  metal now basically has a 50 year history.  I'm thinking metal doesn't have to worry about being "this or that" any more.  It is it's own "thing."  Perhaps it can be "self-referential" drawing on its own mythos.