Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

CORRUPTing the Southeast: Infoterror Opportunity

CORRUPTing the Southeast: Infoterror Opportunity
January 19, 2007, 01:04:58 AM
On Saturday, Jan 27, long time anti-metal crusader Bob Larson will be hosting an "Extreme Warfare Youth Seminar" at the Marriott Northwest in Atlanta, GA.  The topic is "Confronting demonic music, movies and video games."  The seminar is free and open to the public, and is scheduled to run from 10 am to noon.

This is, I think, an excellent opportunity to confront the lyin' in its den, and spread a little infoterror in the process.  To that end, I would like to see if a small cadre (perhaps 5-7) of CORRUPTed souls would be willing to join me in crashing the seminar, distributing flyers and (probably) cd-r's (perhaps copies of "Dissident" and an extreme metal comp of some sort?).

For those who are interested, pm me or email me at laeth.maclaurie@gmail.com

Bob Larson proudly uses Just For Christians hair care products!

Myrrdin

This was LAST weekend...

The short notice prevented several willing individuals from being present, so I was forced to carry on alone.  Unfortunately, hotel staff prevented me from distributing literature, though they did not prevent me from passing out compilation cd-rs to the youth present (made easier by the fact that the adult supervisors were more focused in impressing each other with their holiness than on the fact that their children were accepting compilation discs titled "Music to kill your parents to" from a black clad stranger).

After the presentation (the insanity of which I cannot even begin to describe), a prayer vigil was held, during which several members of the audience sought to touch me (the 'laying on of hands' in Christian dogma).  The shock wave that went through the audience, certain of the power of their belief, was palpable when I grinned, gave the Hitler salute, and pronounced the death of god before turning on my heel and marching out between the parting sea of the crowd was gratifying.  And I watched from a distance as the crowd dispersed, defeat clear on their faces.

I have received email contact so far from three of the youths that attended the conference.  We shall see whether the truth takes hold.

Are there any more of these sort of things planned in ATL or cities close to there?

Not that I know of.

In any event, I would like to put together a group to attend important events throughout the region.  So, if you're interested, even though this particular event has passed, I encourage you to contact me.  

laeth.maclaurie@gmail.com

i wish i could, im stuck here at the bottom of the world annoy small churches

The short notice prevented several willing individuals from being present, so I was forced to carry on alone.  Unfortunately, hotel staff prevented me from distributing literature, though they did not prevent me from passing out compilation cd-rs to the youth present (made easier by the fact that the adult supervisors were more focused in impressing each other with their holiness than on the fact that their children were accepting compilation discs titled "Music to kill your parents to" from a black clad stranger).

After the presentation (the insanity of which I cannot even begin to describe), a prayer vigil was held, during which several members of the audience sought to touch me (the 'laying on of hands' in Christian dogma).  The shock wave that went through the audience, certain of the power of their belief, was palpable when I grinned, gave the Hitler salute, and pronounced the death of god before turning on my heel and marching out between the parting sea of the crowd was gratifying.  And I watched from a distance as the crowd dispersed, defeat clear on their faces.

I have received email contact so far from three of the youths that attended the conference.  We shall see whether the truth takes hold.

That is bloody awesome. It almost makes me regret the fact that Australia is practically free of evangelistic nutcases.

What was on the compilation CD?

What was on the compilation CD?

1. Graveland - "Blood of Christians on My Sword"

2. Witchfinder General - "Invisible Hate"

3. At the Gates - "Kingdom Gone"

4. Slayer - "South of Heaven"

5. Immortal - "The Sun No Longer Rises"

6. Black Sabbath - "Under the Sun/Every Day Comes and Goes"

7. Necrophobic - "Unholy Prophecies"

8. Pagan Altar - "Pagan Altar"

9. Burzum - "Det som engang var"

My Man Mahmoud, too bad that you was alone there and the stupid and dogmatized were held in the majority. Because if not, you could have debate them to death, if they weren't aroused with every term, which normally occured in a discussion with the obligatory intellectual touch, without stigmatising it as morally questionable by a foreign "ancient" set of crafted rules.

Yes, if that would have occurred, it would be amusing to watch the result as a film document. But nonetheless, even that what you did could be amusing to watch.

We need more presence of ANUSites in Germany (my home country, sigh), because that would be one of the only possibility to contribute from my area and the only help which could come from there, because I can't fly everytime to the US of A.

PS: Excuse my Engrish, I have a serious sleep deficit. And perhaps a temporary damaged language center of the brain, because of it.

Excellent idea in bringing along those compilation disks; very sensible track listing, too.

For anyone who lives reasonably close to a site where fanatic evangelists tend to preach on public property (i.e. college campuses), setting up shop near his soapbox and offering CD-Rs along with some words of wisdom (in the inlay or otherwise) seems like it has some potential.

Non-Christians who are rarely confronted directly by Christianity (and thus don't realize how pervasive and meddling its ideology actually is) tend to temporarily open up to opposing ideas when they observe concentrated forms of Christian fodder.

I don't see the point in attacking Christianity. There's much more than just losing Christ that we need to do.

I don't see the point in attacking Christianity. There's much more than just losing Christ that we need to do.

It's not about a direct attack, which I don't think achieves much anyway. It's finding those with potential and showing them other paths to follow.

Sounds excellent. Could you write something up for ANUS News? ex: http://anus.com/zine/news/1018.html