Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Stripper music

Stripper music
October 21, 2012, 02:18:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmZvOhHF85I

I was at a party doing the youtube music rounds with a friend, when a hideous woman came in, changed the song to this and commenced to dance like a stripper in front of me. Unfortunately she was not attractive, but what was actually worse than this display was the song she put on.

This 'music' actually comes closs to genuinely unsettling me. What does unsettle me is what this reflects.

"Minaj rose to prominence when she released her Album, Pink Friday, in November 2010, peaking at number one on the U.S. Billboard 200 and being certified Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) a month after its release.[3][4] She became the first female solo artist to have seven singles on the Billboard Hot 100 at the same time.[5] Her seventh single, "Super Bass" has since been certified quadruple-platinum by the RIAA, and has sold more than four million copies, becoming one of the best-selling singles in the United States. Minaj released her second album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, in April 2012, which topped charts internationally, also spawning the top 10 singles "Starships" and "Pound the Alarm". Since, the album has become one of the best-selling albums of 2012, according to the Nielsen SoundScan, selling 1,000,000 copies worldwide.[6] In 2012, Minaj embarked on two worldwide tours, the Pink Friday Tour and the Pink Friday: Reloaded Tour."

Discuss

Re: Stripper music
October 21, 2012, 03:46:49 PM
The general aesthetic of "stuff" these days is kinda like a sinister amusement park.  It would be scary if it wasn't so feeble and goofy.  I often think of that Indiana Jones scene where the Arab is twirling his scimitar, Indiana Jones stops for a second, then just pulls out his gun and shoots him like the dog that he is.

I don't believe in literal conspiracy theories, but I very much understand the tendency to describe things like a conspiracy theory.  Metaphorically it makes sense to me.  Imagine for a second that all humans comprise one entity.  Imagine that this entity has a tripartite soul a la Plato.  What's going on, collectively, is that the lowest parts of the soul are trumping and instilling doubt in the higher parts of the soul.  That is what is truly unsettling.
His Majesty at the Swamp / Black Arts Lead to Everlasting Sins / Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism / Oath of Black Blood / Privilege of Evil / Dawn of Possession / In Battle There is No Law / Thousand Swords / To Mega Therion

October 22, 2012, 08:32:21 AM
I was appalled by the approbation of promiscuity in the Nicki Minaj song Starships ("But fuck who you want, and fuck who you like") until I realized that males glorified promiscuity all through the 70s, culminating in the 80s with cock rock; this made me slightly less disgusted.

Feminism blah blah downward spiral blah....

October 23, 2012, 12:57:01 PM
It has been fairly self-evident for quite some time that eventually, large segments of modern society would completely abandon all moral inhibitions.  The only 'morality' that still exists stems from a herd mentality and various leftist attempts to control people's behavior.  This is a poor substitute for genuine character and a commitment to one's community.  Unless they are strictly controlled and programmed, the majority will always tend towards the lowest aspects of their nature.

October 23, 2012, 11:29:22 PM
ahahahahahahahahaha
African-American African-American African-American

October 24, 2012, 12:45:20 AM
Quote from: BillHopkins
This 'music' actually comes closs to genuinely unsettling me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruef7aYCEbc

October 24, 2012, 05:29:50 PM
That chorus of 'Beez in the Trap' reminds me of the continuing degeneration of rap; lines of a couplet can now end in the same word>>>>

'Bitches sayin' shit and the ain't say nothin'
A hundred motherfuckaz can't tell me nothin''

How about Rick Ross 'MC Hammer':
'My gun dirty, my brick clean
I'm riding dirty, my dick clean
She talk dirty but her mouth clean
Bitch I'm MC hammer.. I'm about cream'

October 24, 2012, 07:50:38 PM
That chorus of 'Beez in the Trap' reminds me of the continuing degeneration of rap; lines of a couplet can now end in the same word>>>>

That's hilarious.  Ol' Dirty Bastard used do that and Juvenile had a song "Ha" and he fucking put 'ha' at the end of every line.  I remember thinking it was brilliant in its retardedness.
His Majesty at the Swamp / Black Arts Lead to Everlasting Sins / Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism / Oath of Black Blood / Privilege of Evil / Dawn of Possession / In Battle There is No Law / Thousand Swords / To Mega Therion

I was raped as a child many times, but I eventually grew to like it.

October 25, 2012, 03:59:12 AM

Compare with:

Jedi Mind Tricks - "Death March"

"We ravenous
Exhume the tomb of Lazarus
You blasphemous
We bring war to pacifists
Tarantulas, burn flesh like a nine glock
Your mind stops from nine of my divine shots
a pine box is fine for a killer to run
Swing from vines and rhyme like Atilla The Hun
Bring the gun, your tounge is what I'm slicing
We slap tracks and attack like M. Bison
Ilohem, fuck the pagans we mark them
And take turns to burn religious doctrines
Concoctions of pain hits from eight angles
Locked in the brain to lacerate ankles"

and

GZA - "Liquid Swords"

"I'm on a Mission, that niggaz say is Impossible
But when I swing my swords they all choppable
I be the body dropper, the heartbeat stopper
Child educator, plus head amputator
Cause niggaz styles are old like Mark 5 sneakers
Lyrics are weak, like clock radio speakers
Don't even stop in my station and attack
while your plan failed, hit the rail, like Amtrak
What the fuck for? Down by law, I make law
I be justice, I sentence that ass two to four
round the clock, that state pen time check it
With the pens I be stickin but you can't stick to crime"

I think we can all agree that hip-hop/rap is in decline even worse than metal is. To be honest, we all know that rap/hip-hop (to Hessians) is little more than entertainment, but what I'm drawn to are the lyrics. I don't even think of rap as music; it's more like amateur poetry set to a beat, with some 'poets' being brilliant while most are awful (cheers to Jim for mentioning ODB - guy was pretty ridiculous on the mic even though he was a scumbag IRL). However, as a reference to how low our society has sunk, the popular rap of today is a really good example.
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

October 25, 2012, 10:30:34 AM
The degeneration of society effects all genres. The artists that put in hard work mastering their craft seldom get the attention they deserve.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao_ApDhanTY

October 25, 2012, 01:56:12 PM
I always suspected niggaz here was straight up hip hoppers.
You're quite hostile.

I got a right to be hostile, man, my people been persecuted!

October 25, 2012, 04:55:09 PM
The degeneration of society effects all genres. The artists that put in hard work mastering their craft seldom get the attention they deserve.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao_ApDhanTY

Certainly you're not citing this video as one such artist?  He's a great example of the dumbing down. Niggaz be rappin' some alphabet soup on Sesame Street, or he's at a spelling bee!

"ITN or ITV,
COP's say ID please,
that's TOP like IC3"

October 27, 2012, 02:05:51 AM
I think we can all agree that hip-hop/rap is in decline even worse than metal is.

This reminded me of a recent Burzum interview where one of his Russian fans asks if he is into Nazi, Pagan, NS rap being released on Fourth Reich records from Siberia.

Possibly the most hilariously depressing realization in the history of metal's decline phase.

November 24, 2012, 03:12:46 PM