Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Quantum Consciousness.

Quantum Consciousness.
October 30, 2012, 07:06:05 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2225190/Can-quantum-physics-explain-bizarre-experiences-patients-brought-brink-death.html

How ironic. Some scientist finally figures out what I have been talking about for twenty-five years.
Which only goes to show: science is useful, if you live in isolation for a quarter century, and have no life.
It reduces the obvious into scientific terms, thus rendering it 'true', or at least 'mainstream'.
Better late than never, though.
This could be a game-changer.

Re: Quantum Consciousness.
October 31, 2012, 12:19:06 AM
Is it possible that only those near-death experiences that resemble religious tenants get mass published?

I am reading up on a few books on neuroscience ATM and will be more able to further this conversation in the near future.

October 31, 2012, 12:26:15 AM
Once you see past 'matter' to what it consists of, you start to see something that behaves like consciousness.
Keep watching.
Sooner or later it will be 'discovered', that it doesn't just look-like consciousness; consciousness is what it is.

October 31, 2012, 12:49:09 AM
Once you see past 'matter' to what it consists of, you start to see something that behaves like consciousness.
Keep watching.
Sooner or later it will be 'discovered', that it doesn't just look-like consciousness; consciousness is what it is.

Quantum physics is definietely amazing. I would like to learn more at some point. I do know that there are differing schools on whether quantum inderterminacy is epistemological or metaphysical (i'm not passing judgement).