Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Election 2012 Results

Re: Election 2012 Results
November 07, 2012, 11:18:50 PM
Sorry guys.
A bad day for white male Americans.
But on the bright side: think how happy all the others are.
Lucky them.
Squawk!

November 07, 2012, 11:41:21 PM
bah-humbug!  >:(  I hate that fucking song.

Just remember what my man Jean Baudrillard says:  the more hegemonic the system, the more susceptible it is to the smallest, tiniest reversal.  The more hegemonic the system the more fascination is exerted by the smallest puncture.  Like a pin size hole in a spacecraft or a wry smile after the "king's" "eloquent" speech.
His Majesty at the Swamp / Black Arts Lead to Everlasting Sins / Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism / Oath of Black Blood / Privilege of Evil / Dawn of Possession / In Battle There is No Law / Thousand Swords / To Mega Therion

November 08, 2012, 12:21:06 AM
I've witnessed the effect on small, insular liberal discussion areas. Someone gets out of politically correct line and it is like witnessing loss of cabin pressure with everyone instantly emotively hyperventilating. Once happy safety bubble deflates by puncture the real world implodes on them from all directions. The moderates are what makes social bubbles thicker like armor to where a razor clawed troll is needed for discussion area penetration.

November 08, 2012, 11:58:02 AM
I just smoothly tried to defend adolf hitler in my college bus and no-one said a thing, but the person I was talking to of course. She was happy that Brasil is a multi racial country but did not oppose other nations of trying to preserve their race. She just said its difficult now because there are people from other countries around all the time in those nations,  because of immigration but also inevitable things like commerce, etc... and if the preservation was attempted with violence, like hitler, the UN would intervene.

People nowadays do not seem to oppose racial preservation anymore: Just violence. Sorry for getting out of topic but this is very interesting.
You're quite hostile.

I got a right to be hostile, man, my people been persecuted!

November 08, 2012, 03:12:19 PM
On fox news:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8XHSTaK4Nk

It seems to me that people are finally starting to wake up to the current situation. I think we could really see a change in American mass white sentiment as minority status and displacement from political power approach. It has to happen sooner or later, don't forget we have primal genetic interests on our side.

November 09, 2012, 12:28:41 AM
I happen to be in an area where typical residents do feel comfortable vocalizing this very sentiment in public with other locals, even as strangers.

The private conversations among approximate coethnics are at least as frank. People drive around with the distasteful "Don't Renig" or "Why did you re-nig?" stuff on their cars.

Confederate battle flags are shamelessly displayed from time to time on trucks or flag poles both nearby and around 10 hours driving distance any direction.

This. This is why the Republicans lose. Their very own base is more radical. It is the reverse with the Democrats where the leadership have far more radical aims than they let on to their own base.