Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

If you want California to be a liberal paradise you can suck my dick

By far the most retarded idea to have ever come out of the ANUS. Lets just damn a state to hell to prove a point we don't need to prove. It's a little personal to me because it's right in my backyard. I consider the southwest my home, and you guys that advocate this idea are pretty much saying you want to take a shit on me and my family. And California isn't as liberal as you think, it's just in the big cities like everywhere else. And San Diego is one of the biggest conservative strongholds in the whole country, OC too.

I live in between San Diego and LA. I do not wish to see my home burnt either. If such an experiment is to be done, it ought to be done organically. Borders are drawn in blood, not ink.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/jun/25/local/la-me-cap-mcpherson-20120625
In doing that, McPherson is fitting into the pattern of millions of Californians who have snubbed the parties and become nonpartisans.

More than one-fifth of registered voters, 21.3%, are listed with no party preference, according to the Secretary of State. That's double the 10.7% in 1996 and more than quadruple the 5% in 1972.

In the last 16 years, the GOP's slice of the electorate has fallen from 37% to 30.2%. The Democrats' share also has declined, but less precipitously from 47.1% to 43.4%.

Unfortunately, California really is that liberal because it is an extremely urban state.  I grew up in rural California and a good majority of the population was moderate/leaned-conservative but there were also a sizable amount transplant citizens from nearby cities who kept their political beliefs after they moved.  You ended up a population that still was slightly liberal.  Most of the people who would have considered themselves conservatives in the past are now calling themselves independent in order to appeal to the transplanted urbanites.

That's the problem eh?
Leftists ruin their cities to the point they can't stand them, then move out into the country and do the exact same thing there.

North Africa is too distant and there are too many liberals for all of them to relocate that far. England is already full so that's out. The 8th Section Airborne division is done forming up with all the gimps, Boomers, hipsters and tards for Far East ops. That doesn't leave us much to work with except for Cali.

I live in Jefferson State where liberals are mocked and spit upon. The west coast is NOT poisoned yet.

North Africa is too distant and there are too many liberals for all of them to relocate that far. England is already full so that's out. The 8th Section Airborne division is done forming up with all the gimps, Boomers, hipsters and tards for Far East ops. That doesn't leave us much to work with except for Cali.

The gallows are local.

^ Stay classy, metal hall

Your own People's Republic of Upper Baja liberals are insisting. They'll probably want seconds and thirds and fourths so stock up on fluids.