Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Save the world

Save the world
November 22, 2012, 11:52:35 AM
Cessation of government handouts

Abolish the prison system

Citizens to obtain ‘procreation licence’

Government to seize television networks

(this would be replaced with maybe 3-4 channels focussing on weather, gardening and practical skills, art history and urgent news articles)

Repossession of all iPhones, iPads, iDildos etc and snap them in half.

Re: Save the world
November 22, 2012, 07:08:53 PM
Why no prisons?

November 22, 2012, 09:28:31 PM
How does one obtain this "proceation license"?

I dont disagree, completely, with your suggestions but why not focus on promoting the cultural values that reflect a people's metaphysical vision? The "government" would not have to do half the stuff you just mentioned if such was the case. We need to keep in mind that when you take something away, the "hole" that is left is filled by something else. Take away TV's and people will turn to something equally as obnoxious and mind numbing. The only way to combat this is to provide people with a sense of identity and purpose to their life, the motivation and belief that life is not to be wasted merely enteraining oneself perpetually. Culture/Religion (the corporeal manifestaion of the metaphysical principles inherent in a given people) provide people with an impetus to change their life and live in accordance with an ideal that transcends theire ego (but does not negate it).

Change to world?.... "Change your life"

November 23, 2012, 07:12:36 AM
Good video. Even if you don't agree with the specifics of the speaker's arguments, I can't imagine anyone here seriously denying the importance of a positive attitude in the face of degeneracy. Rather than letting ourselves be dragged down into inaction by all of the nonsense in the world, we should see each new piece of modern idiocy as a great chance to expose the instruments of the Kali-Yuga for what they are.

I guess this is why Julius Evola and those other guys were into Buddhism so much: being consistently mindful and centered is a great way to keep yourself moving forward, rather than being torn asunder by doubt and worry.

November 24, 2012, 01:38:07 AM
Okay, now that Murros has sketched out a neoclassical pan Europa for us to glimpse, let's look at what we have instead. http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=8O6IMYSSs7c

November 24, 2012, 04:40:29 AM
Okay, now that Murros has sketched out a neoclassical pan Europa for us to glimpse, let's look at what we have instead. http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=8O6IMYSSs7c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHPNYKI1-fY

November 25, 2012, 01:47:59 AM
Why no prisons?

Waste of resources.

Note: I never said abolish the death penalty.

How does one obtain this "proceation license"?

You must submit an application to the department of National health and population sustainability. 

Note: Failure to produce a licence is in direct violation to our environmental imperative, and is considered a criminal offence.

November 25, 2012, 07:13:17 PM
A waste of resources? Well, that's obviously true.
Anyone sufficiently maladjusted to end up in prison must be given no other choice than to contribute to the prison system, by building, maintenance, food-production, and clothing-production.
It's an alternate lifestyle, for those wishing - by their actions - to live it.

November 25, 2012, 10:44:22 PM
A waste of resources? Well, that's obviously true.
Anyone sufficiently maladjusted to end up in prison must be given no other choice than to contribute to the prison system, by building, maintenance, food-production, and clothing-production.
It's an alternate lifestyle, for those wishing - by their actions - to live it.

That would be slavery. Why make slaves out of criminals? A good slave is one you can trust. You can't trust criminals.

If they committed a terrible crime such as child-rape or murder then execute them. If they committed a minor offense like repeated stealing then banish them from the community/country. No need to keep them in cages like animals and hope their behavior improves, it won't. No need to force them into slavery, they won't be good slaves. Just get rid of them one way or the other.

November 26, 2012, 12:55:38 AM
That would be slavery. Why make slaves out of criminals? A good slave is one you can trust. You can't trust criminals.

You can trust those who fear you enough.  If you can't trust criminals, you either aren't hitting them enough, or you should employ them as "guards".

November 26, 2012, 08:10:40 AM

You can trust those who fear you enough.  If you can't trust criminals, you either aren't hitting them enough, or you should employ them as "guards".

You'd trust someone with your darkest secrets as long as you hit them enough? You'd trust a criminal, not just some backwards villager, but an actual criminal to take care of your children? You'd trust your bodyguard more after beating him? You'd beat a person first and then give him a weapon and say "protect me" ? I doubt this is gonna work in your benefit.

The only thing you can do by using excessive violence and threats is use the slaves for manual labor and make them work themselves to death. But most of that can be done by machines nowadays, and it would be cheaper too (requires less guards) I prefer the "humanitarian" option of abolishing prisons. Imagine being able to brag about your progressiveness to someone from a primitive democracy.

Government to seize television networks

(this would be replaced with maybe 3-4 channels focussing on weather, gardening and practical skills, art history and urgent news articles)

This is the only part I don't understand. Why would you need 3-4 channels just for that? Wouldn't one be enough?

November 26, 2012, 04:32:48 PM
This is the only part I don't understand. Why would you need 3-4 channels just for that? Wouldn't one be enough?

To give the illusion of freedom.

November 26, 2012, 08:21:32 PM
The only thing you can do by using excessive violence and threats is use the slaves for manual labor

Why would you ever have a criminal do anything other than manual labour?  I thought that was the point in the first place.  I'd trust someone to choose working under guard over slow and exponential torment, but would never let them near children.

Anyway, since we have machines, we might as well just use the crims for fuel.  Abolish prisons!

November 27, 2012, 12:13:11 AM
No slaves, anybody maladjusted enough to end up in prison should be killed. It's draconian I know but if we are talking about saving the world than we are going to need to take some drastic measures.

Slavery is arguably the foremost reason we are in the mess we are in today. If nobody used slaves and just killed the people who would have been slaves the average IQ would be much higher today.