Metal > Metal

First metal album

<< < (3/3)

Somnambulist:

--- Quote from: Gefechtsgruppe10 on December 07, 2012, 05:05:20 PM ---Not that I like Ozzy, it was just obvious the band was falling apart on "We Sold Our Souls...."

--- End quote ---

??

We Sold our Souls for Rock and Roll is a compilation of the first 4 Sabbath albums.

scourge:
I first had a Sab bootleg of Live Evil on cassette and the rest followed from that. The cherry busting precedent of the time prior to that was pretty much just AC/DC and Sabbath for us.

Parasite:
...And Justice For All was also my first metal album.  I remember watching a live version of the title track over and over again, fascinated by it.  While most of my friends were still into the more hardrock stuff like Godsmack at the time, i was constantly searching for the next best thing.  Even though now I probably give Godsmack's first album more spins than And Justice.... it was just an album that gave me the hunger for the heaviest music i could find.  Good times.  I try and convert most "rockers" with that album because they all associate Metallica with Enter Sandman.  And Justice For All was a good album for sure.

Gefechtsgruppe10:

--- Quote from: Somnambulist on December 08, 2012, 01:33:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Gefechtsgruppe10 on December 07, 2012, 05:05:20 PM ---Not that I like Ozzy, it was just obvious the band was falling apart on "We Sold Our Souls...."

--- End quote ---

??

We Sold our Souls for Rock and Roll is a compilation of the first 4 Sabbath albums.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, my mistake.  By "Sabatoge' it was obvious the band was coming apart at the seams.

Leperchaun:
Manowar - Warriors of the World, the cutting edge of metal back in 2003. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version