Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Amsterdam to exile human trash

Amsterdam to exile human trash
December 06, 2012, 04:15:22 AM
In a move that sounds straight out of Orwell, Amsterdam allocated 1 million euros last week to a plan that would relocate trouble-making neighbors to camps on the outskirts of the city, the BBC reports.

The “scum villages,” as critics have called them, would lie in isolated areas and provide only basic services to their unwilling residents. According to details of the plan reported by Der Spiegel and the BBC, residents will live in “container homes,” under the watchful eye of social workers or police. The residents themselves might not make very good company. According to the BBC, they’ll include families that engage in repeated, small-scale harassment, like bullying gay neighbors or intimidating police witnesses.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2012/12/04/amsterdam-plans-to-relocate-troublemakers-to-scum-villages/

Re: Amsterdam to exile human trash
December 06, 2012, 05:47:57 AM
Now I could understand forcing junkies and other unsavory types into encampments to quarantine societal rot, but for "bullying gay neighbors"? Gimme a fucking break. I hope they meant physically harassing gay neighbors -- I don't want to get dumped in a ghetto for inadvertently calling someone a "fag".

December 06, 2012, 06:03:57 AM
Unsavoury types will soon need to hand out questionnaires to prospective victims to ascertain, ahead of time, whether or not they belong a protected group, before in indulging in unsavouriness towards them.
It seems almost reasonable, of late, to be very horrible to ordinary people. You might get a caution for stabbing heterosexuals, for instance. Whereas, if it is a gay, then automatically it becomes a hate-crime to even say something unfriendly, which for some reason, is mega-worse than a mere non-hate crime.
Makes perfect sense, really, I suppose.
Although I find it difficult to see why.

Squawk!

December 06, 2012, 05:15:46 PM
Now I could understand forcing junkies and other unsavory types into encampments to quarantine societal rot, but for "bullying gay neighbors"? Gimme a fucking break. I hope they meant physically harassing gay neighbors -- I don't want to get dumped in a ghetto for inadvertently calling someone a "fag".

They mean youths with an immigrant background who gang up on gay people, this isn't Americuddle.

Related, although this happened in Belgium:
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/europe/121128/belgian-university-cross-dressing-male-student-raped

"The Brussels Institute of Higher Education University (HUB) is advising its students that "certain groups perceive wearing drag as being provocative," Belgian news site FlandersNews reported."

Read between the lines here. The problem with these sharia fans is that they are the only ones who need sharia law to be controlled. Raping a man because he's crossdressing for a party isn't normal, but in some cultures it is (note that I'm saying culture, not religion)

Also related: First Gay-Friendly Mosque to Open in France

So the solution is a lot more simple: deport all the gay and in denial muslims to France!

December 06, 2012, 07:29:49 PM

They mean youths with an immigrant background who gang up on gay people, this isn't Americuddle.

I love that word, I'm stealing it Umbrage haha.

This seems like a good idea. Maybe wall the area around these "scum camps".
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.