Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Grown up baby

Grown up baby
December 08, 2012, 01:22:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgQfAylIf_A

I'm just trying to hold back disgust and understand. We must have some insight into the psyches of degenerates.

The woman who takes care of him is a washed up cougar who uses him to supplement her natural nurturing desires. she is just like the women who pretend their pets are kids. All mentally ill hags because they didn't reproduce.

Obviously the guy's life is an irreparable disaster. The world frightens him and he wants to go back to the comforts of childhood. He has zero odds of succeeding as a male. I wonder if he was always obese.

Re: Grown up baby
December 08, 2012, 02:44:08 AM
His case is just a matter of degree. Some men end up psychologically resolute in behaviour, personality and intellect but all the rest will flake out to some extent at some point in their lives. The essential character of one's own society is an effect of the general mental fitness of its inhabitants. If they're generally a bit childish, sheltered from discomforts and okay with dependency, you get our softbelly modern western societies, especially those across the Atlantic.

December 08, 2012, 11:48:58 PM
I wonder if he invites guys from work over to fuck his "mommy" while he watches, to bring back fond childhood memories as well.
He who fears the dark, shall never see the light
http://www.last.fm/user/Beastofsodom

December 09, 2012, 11:12:04 AM
I've seen a segment of a UK television show about these "adult babies". It was a sexual fetish for the example they had, but he shared the same justification as the man in the video: fractured upbringing.

December 09, 2012, 11:21:58 AM
I wonder if he invites guys from work over to fuck his "mommy" while he watches, to bring back fond childhood memories as well.

Thanks for the mental image, asshole.....

I remember reading a story about how an 'adult baby' (unsure if it was this guy) threatened to kill himself if he stopped getting government support. If only they'd have let him do it.
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

NHA

December 10, 2012, 06:54:07 AM
I get the impression that guy is just an actor for the show. His interpersonal skills don't seem fucked up or neurotic enough to be connected to that kind of behavior.