Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Edenism/new anthropology

Edenism/new anthropology
December 22, 2012, 05:03:30 AM
To start, before people push this aside as something batshit insane, this is what we know almost for certain

-Neanderthals existed and evolved separately. They lived in small groups and survived brutal climates. They were intelligent.

-Neanderthals and early humans had some interbreeding. Up to 4% neanderthal dna in some non-africans.

this is one guy's take on the anthropological implications. Interesting read whether you agree or not.

beyond white supremacy.. he claims that the majority of whites without thal dna are disposable. Also notes the neanderthal traits appearing in asians.

http://www.koanicsoul.com/blog/reading-faces-the-eyes-are-the-windows-to-the-soul/

Re: Edenism/new anthropology
December 22, 2012, 05:23:21 AM
It's all better organized on this site

http://excavatingeden.com/the-edenic-reader/

December 22, 2012, 05:44:41 AM
Piltdown Man, ftw.
There was only ever one.
And I'm it.
Which explains quite a lot...

Squawk!

December 22, 2012, 06:03:23 AM
I don't know how much there is truth about the ''new anthropology'' but I have never believe that all humans come from the same african ancestors.

My intuition is telling me that if some humans really came from apes, others may came from different species of animals, like boars for exemple or at least several types of apes. It's maybe why there is more difference of behavior between a human from an other one than between two dogs.
“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” -Krishnamurti

''I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior.''  -Hippolyte Taine

December 22, 2012, 07:57:18 PM
I don't know how much there is truth about the ''new anthropology'' but I have never believe that all humans come from the same african ancestors.

My intuition is telling me that if some humans really came from apes, others may came from different species of animals, like boars for exemple or at least several types of apes. It's maybe why there is more difference of behavior between a human from an other one than between two dogs.

I've doubted "out of africa" myself.  the PC folk use it, even though it still proves the IQ differences

interbreeding plays a role as well. many of the species/breeds that developed were capable of having offspring with others.
The range of monkey-human specimens were probabably all able to procreate with the species on either side of them.
the idea of whites having more in common with asians and blacks being a completely different group is only noted in a few anthropology texts.

If this thal hypothesis is correct, I wonder how the masses would react to it. humans wiped them out with only small traces left. funny how no equal rights existed when these hominids co-existed. We don't weep over an extinct species today even though at the time it must have been devastating. If anything the neanderthals probably applied equality becuase of the way they evolved in the north.

December 23, 2012, 10:38:58 PM
-Neanderthals and early humans had some interbreeding. Up to 4% neanderthal dna in some non-africans.

This isn't quite correct.  Some non-African populations derive up to 4% of their DNA exclusively from Neanderthals - given that only 1.5% to 2% is derived exclusively from Homo Sapiens, this would make certain populations of humans more Neanderthal than Sapiens.  The genetic difference within the human species is greater than the difference between hominid genii - this would make sense, given our role as creatures of adaptation (filling every niche we can).

The problem here is the idiotic notion that there has ever been more than one "human species"; that Neanderthals, Sapiens, Heidelbergs, or Denisovans were different in anything other than race.

December 24, 2012, 04:14:59 AM
He seems to offer some good advice and ideas for introverts, but lets get real here: this is the guy who claims he can determine with 99% accuracy your level of “thal” ancestry just by looking at a photo of your face.

This based on emotional reasoning rather than anything cool headed and logical.

For instance, I only have a basic understanding of evolutionary biology but can still tell you this is pulled straight from his ass:

“As a result, they evolved into r-strategists, favoring promiscuity and low-investment parenting as a reproductive strategy….
sexual dimorphism was relatively nonexistent because fathers rarely invested in their offspring, forcing women to pick up the slack; higher-order thinking was almost entirely absent.”

In reality K selected species exhibit minimal sexual dimorphism (eg: swans) whereas R selected species usually have dramatic dimorphism (baboons). 

To me Koanic Soul's system is basically Scientology for introverts.

December 24, 2012, 05:27:47 AM
He seems to offer some good advice and ideas for introverts, but lets get real here: this is the guy who claims he can determine with 99% accuracy your level of “thal” ancestry just by looking at a photo of your face.

This based on emotional reasoning rather than anything cool headed and logical.

For instance, I only have a basic understanding of evolutionary biology but can still tell you this is pulled straight from his ass:

“As a result, they evolved into r-strategists, favoring promiscuity and low-investment parenting as a reproductive strategy….
sexual dimorphism was relatively nonexistent because fathers rarely invested in their offspring, forcing women to pick up the slack; higher-order thinking was almost entirely absent.”

In reality K selected species exhibit minimal sexual dimorphism (eg: swans) whereas R selected species usually have dramatic dimorphism (baboons). 

To me Koanic Soul's system is basically Scientology for introverts.
I'm  a little skeptical myself because this guy's whole M.O.  seems to be that he is an introvert with aspie tendencies. He started writing about seduction tips for introverts and occasionally conservative political commentary. He seems to have taken on this new thal fascination. It could be a way to make himself feel special and intelligent and blame his lack of social skills on those damn extrovert cro-mags.

However the news about neanderthal interbreeding seems to have come and gone even though this has some pretty serious implications.

December 27, 2012, 08:29:37 PM
Interbreeding between Sapiens and Neanderthalensis is long time well known through skeletal remains of hybrids.

About the recent DNA-stuff, read what Dienekes Pontikos discusses on his blog, (he's a professional scientist.)

By the way, it's intressting, that more advanced art and technology first appeared after the evolution of the  protoeuropid/cro-magnon-like likely neanderthal hybrids.