Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Gorgoroth frontman calls for more church burnings

http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=66008

According to the Norwegian newspaper Bergens Tidende, the police in Bergen, Norway have launched an investigation into recent statements made by GORGOROTH frontman Gaahl regarding a spate of church burnings that took place in Norway in the early Nineties.

In an interview that some consider to be the highlight of "Metal: A Headbanger's Journey", the acclaimed Canadian documentary which was broadcast on Norway's Lydverket NRK 1 this past Wednesday (Jan. 24), Gaahl stated about the string of arson attacks linked to the Norwegian black metal scene, "Church burnings and all these things are, of course, things that I support 100 percent and it should have been done much more and will be done much more in the future. We have to remove every trace from what Christianity and the Semitic roots have to offer this world. Satanism is freedom for the individual to grow and to become Superman. Every man who is born to be king becomes king. Every man who is born to be a slave doesn't know Satan."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone should send him a link to churcharson.com...

On a serious note, I was wondering if more burned places of worship would be a good thing on a symbolic level or should the servile members of the population just be left to their slave morality undisturbed?

An ideal future is one that excludes slaves and slave morality. Church grounds in the future might serve in a manner similar to Aushwitz today, which is supposed to memorialize a terrible place of past events standing in opposition to our desired direction. Aushwitz in the future might also be useful for something.
”The Revolution ends by devouring its own children” – Jacques Mallet du Pan, 1793

Thats bullshit. Media in Norway really blow things out of proportion when it comes to any BM news

Why not burn some synagogues and corporations too?

I've found this to be funny.  :P
Tuned to A.

Why not burn some synagogues and corporations too?

Why not burn the people inside them? I'm sure we could find something more constructive to do with the buildings.
The noble man wants to create new things and a new virtue. The good man wants the old things and that the old things shall be preserved.

The people are just sleeping, and there are some good Christians. Burning churches is a way of saying the Christian reign of 1,000 years is over in Europe.

The people are just sleeping, and there are some good Christians. Burning churches is a way of saying the Christian reign of 1,000 years is over in Europe.

Good point. Maybe the killing should be reserved for the stubborn few who refuse to give up their faith even after most other Christians have, or maybe we could ship these people off to a more suitable area for their beliefs - the middle east.
The noble man wants to create new things and a new virtue. The good man wants the old things and that the old things shall be preserved.

Why not burn the people inside them? I'm sure we could find something more constructive to do with the buildings.

You wouldn't even burn a box of kittens.  8)

You wouldn't even burn a box of kittens.  8)

I wouldn't burn a box of kittens. A box of humans, well, I might feel less compassion...

Why is everyone so touchy about church burnings anyway? They were hilarious, great for showing people the discontent. That's all. Burn more!

I wouldn't burn a box of kittens. A box of humans, well, I might feel less compassion...

Tough guy. This rhetoric is useless and shows how badly you deserve to die. You are too easily brainwashed.

Tough guy. This rhetoric is useless and shows how badly you deserve to die. You are too easily brainwashed.

He expresses little sympathy for humans, so you tell him he needs to die after calling him a "tough guy"?

Do you have anything else useful to add?

He expresses little sympathy for humans, so you tell him he needs to die after calling him a "tough guy"?

Do you have anything else useful to add?

I don't pity him. What's your point? That I should want to kill random people?
He has little sympathy for humans, I have little sympathy for him. You think I should be more Christian about this? That's strange coming from gaychrist.

My point is you don't get to be intolerant towards intolerance in the name of tolerance, and you don't get to call people "tough guys" while making veiled threats against their lives without looking like a hypocritical idiot.