Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Gorgoroth frontman calls for more church burnings

My point is you don't get to be intolerant towards intolerance in the name of tolerance, and you don't get to call people "tough guys" while making veiled threats against their lives without looking like a hypocritical idiot.

Touche

come on guys slightly of topic.Church burnings should become a family event where we can all share a bag of marshmellows

Azazel

I always thought Romanticism and architecture went hand in hand...And some of the European cathedrals are some of the best works of architecture I've seen. Why should we burn these? Burn the people inside if you like, let the buildings and the Organs remain.

Muslims are the new enemy. oh wait, i forgot, they get real angry when you piss them off and blow themselves up in public places, better stick to kicking the dead horse of christianity instead.

Muslims are the new enemy. oh wait, i forgot, they get real angry when you piss them off and blow themselves up in public places, better stick to kicking the dead horse of christianity instead.

The enemy isn't Muslims. The enemy is our delusional society. It has all sorts of problems, from multiculturalism to drugs to war to stupid people everywhere, but these all come from a dependence on illusion.

Muslims are a symptom, and they're fine when in the Middle east, just not in Europe or USA...

I'd be pretty pissed off if some strangers were forcing their way into my land.

I always thought Romanticism and architecture went hand in hand...And some of the European cathedrals are some of the best works of architecture I've seen. Why should we burn these? Burn the people inside if you like, let the buildings and the Organs remain.

To question why they should need a cumsy cottage for public gathering if they truly believe.
To investigate why there should be a place of worship/collectivism attached to faith.
Why, to provoke more independent religious peeps.

But generally, I agree on the aesthetic appeal.

Looks can be deceiving.
Burning them for the wrong purpose is just as deceiving.

Burning them for the wrong purpose is just as deceiving.

I see lots of moralism in this thread.

Yes, they're architectural wonders, but others exist. It is a symbolic act designed to align the enemy (hereto unknown) against all who still have spirit.

In my view, it's the only thing the people born in the 1970s did that was worth a shit. The rest of them are busy playing VIDEO GAMES.

K.

Curch burning is not as easy as just burning down a building. The idea behind it is a strike at the christian heart, and the context of the burining has a big part in it's effectiveness. Christians have a victim mentality, the more they are attacked, the more devoted they become. For example, burnings of black churches in the south only strengthened the black community, when it was meant to keep them in fear and thus easily controlled. This is a poor example I know, but I don't have the time to reasearch this at the moment, perhaps I'll expand on it latter, but there is an example of it in the lords of chaos.
In american context I dont think church burings will do anything but bring more people to the church. To destroy christiandom, you need to destroy their ideals, you need to turn their symbols against them.

I see lots of moralism in this thread.

Yes, they're architectural wonders, but others exist. It is a symbolic act designed to align the enemy (hereto unknown) against all who still have spirit.

In my view, it's the only thing the people born in the 1970s did that was worth a shit. The rest of them are busy playing VIDEO GAMES.

What did you say about polishing a turd in that other thread?

Annihilaytorr

Gorgoroth + 666 scene points.
Summoning - 88 scene points.

What did you say about polishing a turd in that other thread?

Did you make your turds shiny? If you're saying that all of life is a turd and I shouldn't polish it, I'd like to tell you that life comes in different degrees of good. Some humans are worthless, some are great in some contexts, and some area amazing minds, bodies and/or souls.