Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Totalitarian humanism rewards criminals

Totalitarian humanism rewards criminals
February 24, 2013, 07:40:13 PM
Employers in the U.S. may soon have to hire more workers with criminal backgrounds under new equality guidelines issued by the federal government.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2283661/Bosses-forced-hire-workers-criminal-records-new-equality-guidelines.html

Not even news anymore but it does legitimize NLSD.
”The Revolution ends by devouring its own children” – Jacques Mallet du Pan, 1793

Re: Totalitarian humanism rewards criminals
February 24, 2013, 08:39:49 PM
That's great. Not allowed to do a background check on an applicant. Meanwhile the applicant is uploading videos of himself committing crimes on youtube and posting on facebook that they will go out and get the abortion as soon as the bottle of whiskey is empty.

February 27, 2013, 09:04:50 PM
I fully believe everyone that has committed a crime is a scum and doesn't deserve to live or make a living(sarcasm). As someone who has had a few run in's with the law I don't necessarily go for this,It's been like pulling teeth looking for work sometimes.

February 28, 2013, 02:15:48 PM
Either ones debt to society is paid off or it isn't. If we are going to shackle the convicted to entry level work for the rest of their lives after release, we should consider either: never releasing them, or sending them to the gallows.
There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us

February 28, 2013, 03:40:41 PM
Either ones debt to society is paid off or it isn't. If we are going to shackle the convicted to entry level work for the rest of their lives after release, we should consider either: never releasing them, or sending them to the gallows.

I am not quite sure I understand something as abstract as society, let alone someone owing society anything. I do however see from firsthand experience most people that are involved with crime are pathetic and should probably be shot. However,taking part in something deemed "a crime" by societies standards doesn't make one a criminal,Criminals to me are folks who are genetic degenerates.