Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

inspirational quotes

inspirational quotes
March 05, 2013, 11:35:20 AM
1.Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Mark Twain

2. When was the last time you woke up and realized that today could be the best day of your life? Participate in your dreams today. There are unlimited opportunities available with this new day. Take action on those wonderful dreams you've had in your mind for so long. Remember, success is something you experience when you act accordingly. Success is not something you HAVE, its something you DO.
- Steve Maraboli

Re: inspirational quotes
March 05, 2013, 04:14:57 PM
Wow I feel great now. THANKS!
There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us

March 05, 2013, 10:21:19 PM
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.- mark twain

Feeling important makes one heavy, clumsy and vain. To be a warrior one needs to be light and fluid.

Champions train… Losers complain.

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear. Mark Twain

He who is only an athlete is too crude, too vulgar, too much a savage. He who is a scholar only is too soft. The ideal citizen is the scholar athlete, the man of thought and the man of action. Plato
“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” -Krishnamurti

''I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior.''  -Hippolyte Taine

March 05, 2013, 11:37:27 PM
He who is only an athlete is too crude, too vulgar, too much a savage. He who is a scholar only is too soft. The ideal citizen is the scholar athlete, the man of thought and the man of action. Plato

Fuckin' Plato man. What was that man not wise about? Such profundity.

Of course, here's one of my favorites.

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - F.W. Nietzsche
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

March 06, 2013, 01:38:56 AM
"Without life, music would be a mistake."
The Crow.
Squawk!

March 06, 2013, 06:45:50 AM
"The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something"
- Aristotle

"Noble and manly music invigorates the spirit, strengthens the wavering man, and incites him to great and worthy deeds."
- Homer

"It is pleasant, when the sea is high and the winds are dashing the waves about, to watch from the shores the struggles of another"
- Lucretius

March 06, 2013, 08:22:39 AM
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight"
-Sun Tzu

"Heavy metal or no metal at all
Wimps and posers leave the hall"
-Manowar

Also, hello everyone, I'm new. Not sure if it's etiquette to announce that, though I am aware I've just painted a target on my back.
Just a walking corpse.

March 06, 2013, 11:16:30 PM
The only difference between myself and a madman, is that I am not mad!  -Salvador Dali

I always thought that was a classic.
His Majesty at the Swamp / Black Arts Lead to Everlasting Sins / Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism / Oath of Black Blood / Privilege of Evil / Dawn of Possession / In Battle There is No Law / Thousand Swords / To Mega Therion

Phoenix

March 07, 2013, 06:26:54 AM
Also, hello everyone, I'm new. Not sure if it's etiquette to announce that, though I am aware I've just painted a target on my back.

Oh no need to worry, you're perfectly cool in my book for the time being. Just don't make your first post a thread titled "inspirational quotes", post two fairly fluffy quotes in it and include an "inspirational quotes" link in your sig linking to your quotes website.

Gee, I feel pretty motivated now. Ironic?

March 07, 2013, 09:17:50 AM

Oh no need to worry, you're perfectly cool in my book for the time being. Just don't make your first post a thread titled "inspirational quotes", post two fairly fluffy quotes in it and include an "inspirational quotes" link in your sig linking to your quotes website.

Gee, I feel pretty motivated now. Ironic?

"Fas est et ab hoste doceri (It is right to learn, even from the enemy)"
- Ovid

March 08, 2013, 05:46:37 PM
"She offered her honour.
He honoured her offer.
So all night long,
he was on her and off her."
Anonymous.

Squawk!

April 02, 2013, 01:43:41 AM
People are not little stones, or keys in someone's pocket, that can be moved from one place to another just like that.... Therefore, we cannot precisely arrange for only Serbs to stay in one part of the country while removing others painlessly. I do not know how Mr. Krajišnik and Mr. Karadžic will explain that to the world. That is genocide. - Ratko Mladic