Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Here Now

Here Now
March 08, 2013, 10:46:25 PM

The State of being is bliss. Enjoy it as it lasts. A night to forty count is enough.

http://www.deathmetal.org/forum/index.php/topic,16446.msg77450.html#msg77450

let Goethe into your life and remember that the Dirt is always cold. Either stay standing or steal some leather.

Re: Here Now
March 17, 2013, 11:14:07 PM
 8) Just a call out to the Vegas Spring Shoots!

We get spring earlier and our trees are vibrant. The gusts from Cali awaken our lives. Call out! Hessians walk the streets! I've crossed maybe 50 miles in a week though I am still adverse to believe it. I'm healing a sprained ankle, my first injury, at Red Rock. Call out!

I am bum and in being bum I am adverse to the logical paths most people assume from this society. All their humanism and altruism seems hard pressed so suddenly. I don't stink, I've been rubbing the fine evergreen herbs through my hair and hands daily. People pity themselves for pitying me. You must act with bravery and not let people absorb too much of you at once.

I am doing fairly well thoough Vegas will get hot as fuck this year I'm sure. More Starbucks filtered agua please! I'm slimming well and concentrating my vigorousness towards walking stiffly and exercising my core. Hail!

Re: Here Now
March 21, 2013, 09:27:21 PM
I worry about you sometimes.
Vegas will eat you.
Not far from its perimeter is a town with the unlikely name of Pahrump :)
I spent the night there, once, scowling at the monster in the distance.
Then it was off to Death Valley, where a man may discover he is a man.