Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Ashkenazi and the male bag

Ashkenazi and the male bag
March 17, 2013, 03:05:03 PM
Happy Sun day to all, may we remember the true source of life while the idolators sing their grey songs to the desert carpenter.

In regards to the front page drivel: May my multicultural spawn drink wine upon the graves of your genetically bottle-necked spawn.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/heterosis

May lulz be the lol, lulz under lail.

Re: Ashkenazi and the male bag
March 19, 2013, 05:10:40 PM
Because Growth > Stability : )

March 20, 2013, 09:28:27 PM
This really opened my eyes. I`m going to get diversified right now and am sure to suggest it to my friends and family too.

Only AIDS can stop me now.

March 20, 2013, 09:42:27 PM
I think the European gene pool is big enough to allow for adaptations to any conceivable circumstance. Not to mention that single race children don't grow up with identity problems or discrimination from their peers.

But if you married the love of your life, I can't say I can blame you.

I'm guessing she's Asian. Nerds love Asians :P

March 21, 2013, 09:13:11 PM
Heterosis:
Human flesh+virus=explosive growth. Not necessarily a good thing.
Human flesh+radiation=explosive mutation. Not necessarily a good thing.
Human flesh+human flesh=non-explosive growth. Probably a good thing.

Same+same=more of same. But in a sustainable way. Usually.
Same+nothing remotely same=who knows what?

Shit happens, from time to time, in nature.
But nature doesn't go out of its way to make sure shit happens.

Squawk!

April 01, 2013, 02:49:01 PM
I think the European gene pool is big enough to allow for adaptations to any conceivable circumstance. Not to mention that single race children don't grow up with identity problems or discrimination from their peers.

But if you married the love of your life, I can't say I can blame you.

I'm guessing she's Asian. Nerds love Asians :P

Eh, this is Amerikuh, where you only need Facebook and Jesus to fit in. Additionally most, if not all, Americans I meet are also mutts. Is there a huge difference between:
A) choosing a spouse that complements and strengthens the aspects of yourself that you consider valuable

and

B) choosing a spouse that complement and strengthens the aspect of yourself that you consider valuable AND from a similar genetic stock.

One hopes to make better versions of themselves. I guess if I thought being ERYAN was of value I would see things differently.

It's important to both look through history to find important pieces of knowledge, as well as to realize if alive you are the leading edge on the wave of life and nothing matters unless you decide it matters.

I believe racial pride is a false flag, a time waster value. Better to value creativity, insight, diligence, compassion, wisdom, faithfulness, etc. I think if we are honest with ourselves those are the things we truly admire about the hero, whether we see him in ancient Scandinavia or in the Italian foothillls or the African scrubland or the Mexican flatlands.

If I am wrong about this I would like to know, truth is always worth the price, although that won't stop me from loving my wife.

Quote from: Crow

Shit happens, from time to time, in nature.
But nature doesn't go out of its way to make sure shit happens.

Ah my friend, shit is happening all the time, but rarely on our scale, although that is the scale which with we must deal. Goddamn prepositions.