Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

So nobody's making any poop comments?

Phoenix

So nobody's making any poop comments?
March 19, 2013, 06:44:55 AM
Sorry, I meant to say "pope" comments. Typo.

I haven't been able to stand watching any media coverage about him, so I'm quite uninformed about it all. Needless to say I'm not a fan.

I recall my youth when I could drink hoards of liquor and other things and hardly have any hangover the next day. In fact, I still can. But the media hangovers these days are terrible...

Re: So nobody's making any poop comments?
March 19, 2013, 09:02:49 PM
Well, first the cardinals considered an African pope but in the end they elected a South American one. This suggests that they want to focus more on the third world after losing many members in Europe because of the child abuse scandals.

March 19, 2013, 11:10:37 PM
Read Time magazine last night in Barns & Nobles and these two posts are all they must talk about about in media. Cheers! Anyone know what the pope wanted to study concerning chemistry?

March 20, 2013, 03:13:40 PM
The poop is Italian in origin. It is only Argentinian in consistency.

March 20, 2013, 05:48:12 PM

March 21, 2013, 08:30:38 PM
The pope and his paedopriests are preferable to the existential void of atheism and culturelessness.

One have a completely different outlook on the universe, when one are religious.

It makes you a different person to truly believe in such things---but that was the standard for the pre-modern man to believe such.

I was introduced to black metal via occultism, and I wonder if modern athesist ever can understand, that it is an artform expressing a very particular and special sentiment and meaning. Though I lost my childhood faith in astral parallel dimensions years ago.

Look at that personality cult :
http://thuleanperspective.com/2013/03/20/you-can-judge-a-book-by-its-cover/#comments

V.V. writes Immortal are immoral, and several fags comes to reply and sooth : "ohh Varg, you are such a stud, and Immortal are so untroo compared to you."

March 21, 2013, 08:41:32 PM
It's a way to be cool to put others down, so they quickly jump on the "bandwagon" if some faults are pointed out in others.

In fact, this social way of finding loosers are not at all a very reliable way to crush out actual losers and immoral people.

March 21, 2013, 08:47:16 PM
Perhaps someone could go in and start a flamewar on the blog about the issue about the "puritan morality" versus "natural order of the universe."

By the way, many interessting, well written thoughts on that blog.

March 21, 2013, 09:00:46 PM
Black smoke means nobody knows.
White smoke means some people think they know.
Meanwhile, a seagull sits on the chimney and could care less.
I find I have more in common with seagulls than the Catholic Church.
Or, for that matter, with humans in general.

March 25, 2013, 02:20:51 PM
Well, first the cardinals considered an African pope but in the end they elected a South American one. This suggests that they want to focus more on the third world after losing many members in Europe because of the child abuse scandals.

I don't trust the media narrative...

March 27, 2013, 10:09:11 AM

I don't trust the media narrative...

Good, because that isn't the media narrative.

The poop is Italian in origin. It is only Argentinian in consistency.

Most Argentinians identify as white. Their ruling class is white. On Argentina's TV all the presenters are white (and as an aside their TV programs seem a lot like Italian TV) If pope Francis was black and Argentine he'd have more trouble being accepted by them than he has as an Italian living in Argentina. Over half of Argentinians is of Italian descent (which probably explains why their TV is similar)

March 28, 2013, 05:55:14 PM
Do Catholics rape only boys?