Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Separating the real humans from the zombies (DeathMetal.org)

What are our ends?

To destroy in the humankind the notions born from the post Medieval times thinking about the place humans has in this universe(e.g renaissance humanism," freedom & equality") and the modern cosmological understanding as it is.

And so it is to replace so called freedom and democracy with natural aristocracy.

This means we must also destroy Facebook and Reddit and all the other pages, and in fact all of the internet. Of course it is dream thinking as of now, but in a distant future HTML and television must be forbidden, at least for the vast majority of humans.

Yes, the internet must be closed down.

Maybe the social media outlets would be more effective if they somehow incorporated cat pictures.   :'(

To destroy in the humankind the notions born from the post Medieval times thinking about the place humans has in this universe(e.g renaissance humanism," freedom & equality") and the modern cosmological understanding as it is.

And so it is to replace so called freedom and democracy with natural aristocracy.

This means we must also destroy Facebook and Reddit and all the other pages, and in fact all of the internet. Of course it is dream thinking as of now, but in a distant future HTML and television must be forbidden, at least for the vast majority of humans.

Yes, the internet must be closed down.

Pretty epic mission statement there dude.

All for a metal site?

Maybe just try to get people to listen to non shit metal...

The talk was about why to use the social media.

It is stupid with such a specific goal as yours, which is isolated from all of the much larger world, which in fact influence your specific interest in the first place .

Rather, one should define a meaning behind why one do things in the first place.

So instead of submitting to the social consensus attitude of the social media, like you do when you go to Reddit and writes on the wall : "Hey,look friends, I'm so hip I listen to this uncrappy metal," you should acknowledge that the social mechanisms of the social media is in fact the same that are behind that "crappy metal" is produced in the first place, and you should therefore  treat Reddit, Facebook and Twitter accordingly as enemy territory.

It will affect people to shake them out of safe thougth patterns to be confronted with some of the things, that a troll migth present them with on the internet.

Counterattack!

Seriously, I think people are reading too much into these places. They're internet sites, not tribes.

If you start posting on them, other people will show up.

Why is everyone here so "contrarian"? Any idea that is suggested is bad, not good enough, etc etc

Just focus on the mission, writing about metal and promoting it. See if you can get into a newspaper or two.

Don't forget what kind of people spend time reading and writing on those social media pages. You  are sure not to find an audience if you attempt to speak the truth.

Writing on Facebook is similar to masturbation : It is not that sinful, but serves no purpose and so do not deseve  to be justified with reasons.

It would make more sense to use the pages to troll/mock the hipsterish trends. I found the page "Hipster Black Metal" and a fake page of Liturgy, which seems like a more sensible approch to use Facebook rather than to write about what is true.

myself and a small team have done the following:

* Made a leading Death Metal news source out of this site, and updated our old articles and reviews to a new format that's more flexible;

* Made a leading New Right blog and spread our ideas to a wider community.

This is what it means to do things -- to unite groups based on idea, and further those ideas.
You have found a pattern that works. I'm glad to see these sites doing well and hope it continues. Amerika especially has seem to really taken off.

Internet drama queens and other defectives are being eliminated, as wherever they go, they poison discourse with their negativity. They will be happier at the big forums where they can grandstand for idiots and be acknowledged for their supreme wisdom.
I think there has been some success with infiltration of big forums, but the work is soul crushing and results are slow and small.

Is it a neutral observation, a good thing, or a bad thing, to point to a "...possible autistic hippie-nazi hybrid... with a ...blubbery neckbeard's duff..."?
That was self deprecation on his part. I'm surprised nobody pointed this out for you.

I think there has been some success with infiltration of big forums, but the work is soul crushing and results are slow and small.

I agree, hence the transition to social networks where success is more likely. Most forums are the do-nothing-go-nowhere people, but it's good to maintain a presence in them. If 1% of the people visiting this site chose to put the links in their signatures, we'd have a much higher presence.

You sound bitter about the fact that some people decided that they did not like the direction you took deathmetal.org in. Now you are reaching out to find new writers, when you had a whole slew of people who admired, respected, and wanted to write for, and in collaboration with you.

That's true. Why did they leave, do you think?
Did they leave? Were they abandoned? Perhaps they are disillusioned? I have no doubt some feel betrayed by the new direction of the site. However, as I mentioned earlier I know for a fact that a small minority of those people who left did so with good will, neither deprecating you, nor acting as detractors....they simply disagreed with you.

Why do people ask "why"? Is it really a desire to understand? Or more a statement of disagreement and resistance?

It can be both I suppose, it depends on the context and the disposition of the person at a given time. They may have a genuine desire for truth and thus ask "why" in order to learn. Others ask "why" out of resentment for the given, in order to rationalize a way out of the constraints imposed upon them by reality, like child when they are told they cannot have a chocolate bar.

However, as I mentioned earlier I know for a fact that a small minority of those people who left did so with good will, neither deprecating you, nor acting as detractors....they simply disagreed with you.

And not to be too blunt but: who cares, then? Doesn't sound like a harm occurred to them.

Most people however oppose this direction because they want a clubhouse, and I don't think we should shy away from bashing that narrow-minded short-sighted mentality.

However, as I mentioned earlier I know for a fact that a small minority of those people who left did so with good will, neither deprecating you, nor acting as detractors....they simply disagreed with you.

Most people however oppose this direction because they want a clubhouse, and I don't think we should shy away from bashing that narrow-minded short-sighted mentality.

Yes, that may be true for many of the people that "left", but not all and I think that has been lost sight of here.

Don't forget what kind of people spend time reading and writing on those social media pages. You  are sure not to find an audience if you attempt to speak the truth.

Writing on Facebook is similar to masturbation : It is not that sinful, but serves no purpose and so do not deseve  to be justified with reasons.

This is a flawed comparison. Masturbation (in moderation) promotes good prostate health.

Additionally, I agree with the rapist. Don't read too much into these sites, they're fads. Most of the people on them don't have any sort of concept of a tribe to begin with. It's all about them, to them. Reach the ones on those sites that can see past it.