Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Death vs. Hell.

Death vs. Hell.
March 28, 2013, 06:21:46 PM
Death vs. Hell. Who knows the difference? Is there one?
Gather round the campfire and tell your stories. If you have any.
Share what you think you know. Or what you actually know.
Near death, full death, death beyond, and beyond death.
Stories from Hell...

Re: Death vs. Hell.
March 28, 2013, 07:05:34 PM
I lovingly place flowers upon your graves, and tend the garden that grows around you.
For flowers exist from the goodness of your remains. I return them to you.
Besides, it looks prettier than blood-spattered bones and the fungus of decay.

March 28, 2013, 07:16:44 PM
Death is death, and hell is hating yourself. People who are bad feel bad. Even when they're rich and powerful. that's fuckiing hell

March 28, 2013, 07:27:03 PM
Hell is hating yourself?
I see hell as being unable to pass from life to death, as a result of clinging onto things that can't be taken with you when you go. Intelligence being foremost among these things. Hell, then, is a quasi-death, plagued by eternal thoughts.
While death, itself, is a final laying-aside of thought, along with everything else but consciousness.

March 28, 2013, 07:28:55 PM
Why ask questions when you know the answers?  :-\

March 28, 2013, 07:38:15 PM
I wasn't asking to find anything out. You may have noticed I never do that.
I was asking that others might share their views on these things, since this is a forum.
Through discussion, may be reached a consensus, enriched by facets previously unconsidered.
The conclusion may not be different from the premise, but will probably result in becoming richer.

March 28, 2013, 08:28:52 PM

March 28, 2013, 10:37:49 PM
Death vs. Hell. Who knows the difference?

Infek bin Laden

Yes. That was worth reading. He didn't know it yet, but already he could almost see it.
And he is right. It's all there, all the time. And us, unable to see the forest for the trees.
Thanks, Scourge.

March 29, 2013, 12:45:27 AM
Hell is not realizing that we are allready ''dead'' thus having a distortion (wich bring suffering for the one who have more than a mundane spirit) between the image of the self and the true self.

March 29, 2013, 12:50:19 AM
Hell is not realizing that we are allready ''dead'' thus having a distortion (wich bring suffering for the one who have more than a mundane spirit) between the image of the self and the true self.

Are you speaking of hell as existing while the body is still animated?

March 29, 2013, 12:55:56 AM

Are you speaking of hell as existing while the body is still animated?

Yes.

March 29, 2013, 01:39:54 AM
That's how I mostly see hell. Do you see one after physical death, too?

March 29, 2013, 02:13:02 AM
That's how I mostly see hell. Do you see one after physical death, too?

Yes, if physical death is the end of the human form (body). I think a soul always have some form in a way or an other. If a soul whatever its form, by it a tree, an animal, a rock, has that distortion, he will be in hell. But I doubt by their nature that a tree or a rock have that kind of problem. It's only when a creature grows a head that those type of problem begins to occur. In some ways, they are smarter than humans.

March 29, 2013, 02:59:58 AM
I think if you're a d-bag you get reincarnated as a squirrel, and that's hell.

March 29, 2013, 03:08:55 AM
Squirrels seem pretty high on life, to me. Could be worse.