Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Buying whores

Re: Buying whores
April 06, 2013, 07:01:04 PM
Some here think that prostitutes are poor victims that have no choice in their profession.
While this may be true of some, it is certainly not true of all.
I have known two women, both intelligent, both sorted-out, that chose to do this thing voluntarily, although there was no financial compulsion to do so. They felt it empowered them, so they said.

Some here also think that anyone who avails themselves of such services must be (insert judgmental term here).
This, too, is not so. People, being different from each other, have many and varied reasons and motivations, for whatever they decide to do.

I once paid a somewhat overweight hooker $200 to sit and talk for an hour. No sex. Just talk. I guess I was sufficiently lonely at the time, that I would do this crazy thing. It made her feel special, and it amused me that I would pay so much for something that in a functional society would be so easy to come by.

April 06, 2013, 07:43:04 PM
So, you bought a whore without the purpose of utilizing her "abilities" and "skills" of her profession.

That's quite interesting that you went through such lengths for social interaction. Why not go to a bar instead? Bartenders are practically therapists.

Did she have anything enlightening to say? Or did you Dr. Phil her?

April 06, 2013, 07:52:49 PM
She was singularly boring, as I recall, and it was $200 I really shouldn't have spent.
But it was not often I had that much to spend, anyway, and it was an interesting experience.
And, whoever Dr. Phil is, no, I didn't. I wasn't especially wise, back then.
Or especially analytical, either, which, to my satisfaction, I still am not.

April 06, 2013, 08:02:16 PM
Wow, this thread is turning into crack whore confessions.

Legalize prostitution but keep it out of the cities (build entertainment centers on desolate spots next to high ways, think Las Vegas but much smaller) Regulate it, tax it and meanwhile ban the shit out of street prostitution to keep cities clean. Execute pimps who also dabble in drugs and execute human traffickers.

April 06, 2013, 08:09:55 PM
Somewhere, even as we write, there is probably a forum for pimps that are saying the exact same things about deathmetalubermen.

April 06, 2013, 08:23:33 PM
Somewhere, even as we write, there is probably a forum for pimps that are saying the exact same things about deathmetalubermen.

Go here for that:
http://www.officialpimpsandhoes.blogspot.nl/

April 06, 2013, 08:38:08 PM
Yeah. I'd imagine she wouldn't be worthwhile for much conversation other than "Oh man, my crotch itches. I'll let you lick it for $10."

I've had friends in the "dancing" profession, but they too were "singular".   ;D

April 06, 2013, 08:53:13 PM
This unlikely thread is interesting because:
There are those that contribute something of possible interest.
While there are others that contribute nothing, but judge and condemn the contributions of others.

There is this idea, too, that any relating of personal experience, which is a description of reality, is somehow flawed and egotistical. Which seems to suggest that those having no actual experience of reality, have no idea what it is, and resent its intrusion into the judgmental realm of the hypothetical.

This forum, cutting-edge as it is, is actively interested in modifying this behaviour, or failing that, exorcising it altogether. Be a brotherhood of ubermen, if that is what you desire. But know how this might be achieved, and have the self-discipline to implement it.

April 06, 2013, 09:13:21 PM
The reality of whores was previously mentioned by someone else.

They've existed throughout humanity and will always exist. Jesus even partook in them.

I was inquiring about the circumstances of such encounters.

Insight from different walks of life is good to have a broad picture, but I can imagine the daily habits of a an average whore: drugs, sex, money.

April 06, 2013, 10:43:50 PM
...but I can imagine the daily habits of a an average whore: drugs, sex, money.

Not much different from most other people, then.
Everyone here will cross paths with a pro at some point, if they live long enough.
Not necessarily as a customer, but quite possibly.

April 06, 2013, 11:29:43 PM
The pros find rich people.   :D

There are different whores for different walks of life. Some people whore themselves out in different ways.

What type of whoring displeases you the most?

Mine are those who whore out religious propaganda to convince others to give them their money.

April 06, 2013, 11:51:45 PM
I am displeased most by career politicians. Especially the left wing ones.

April 06, 2013, 11:56:11 PM
...but I can imagine the daily habits of a an average whore: drugs, sex, money.

Everyone here will cross paths with a pro at some point, if they live long enough.
"Pro" as in what? Pro at sex?

"Sexual experience" is a myth invented by lonely cougars to in a feeble attempt to dissuade themselves that they've passed their expiration date.

It's pretty hard for a girl to be "bad" at sex as long as she doesn't just lie there motionless.

April 07, 2013, 12:01:33 AM
Pro as in doing it for money.
Contrary to popular misunderstanding, pro does in no way mean good at it.
Sexual experience is a very valid state, although this would be unknown to those who lack it, or have never experienced it.
Being open to things not-yet-experienced is one facet of that.
Such an attitude allows the gaining of experience.
And many women, do, in fact, just lie there. Which, one might argue, is a feminine trait.

April 07, 2013, 12:23:45 AM
I should have been more clear: there is no doubt that there are varying levels of sexual prowess in regards to males. But when it comes to females, all they need to do is be physically attractive, and show some sign of enjoying themselves. Most guys, except for fetishists, don't care if a girl can do reverse-triple-cowgirl-with-a-cherry-on-top while milking your prostate. All guys want is a nice ass, a nice rack, a pretty face, and a feminine personality.