Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Buying whores

Re: Buying whores
April 17, 2013, 06:31:38 AM
"If birth is not a matter of chance, then it is not a coincidence for a being to "awaken" to itself in the body of a man or a woman.  Here too, the physical difference should be viewed as the equivalent of a spiritual difference; hence a being is a man or a woman in a physical way only because a being is either masculine or feminine in a transcendental way; sexual differentiation, far from being an irrelevant factor in relation to spirit, is the sign that points to a particular vocation and to a distinctive dharma."

Julius Evola - Revolt Against the Modern World

This is not an easy thing to explain, since it presupposes a certain understanding of the world that goes beyond the scope of a forum post, but I will try to offer some context.  The relationship man-woman, is not simply a biological accident, it corresponds to a duality and a complementarity that is visible everywhere is nature.  This is because this duality is an essential part of the metaphysical foundation of the entire universe, this is made quite clear in certain formulations from Eastern philosophies such as Yin-Yang and Atma-Maya.  Therefore being born a man or a woman is not simply a biological accident, it defines one's relationship to the universe in a very profound way.

This may seem somewhat at odds with what I was saying earlier, although I maintain that there are always exceptional cases and there is no reason not to treat these as such.  Also as far as voting is concerned, if we must return to this tired subject, the nature of a Western democracy is so profane that it basically rules out the possibility of the application or spiritual truths in any meaningful way.

April 17, 2013, 07:26:28 AM
Thank you. There's food for thought.
My knowledge on this subject is paradoxical, and really isn't knowledge at all.
Completely true, and completely false, in view of the direction of one's face towards the sun.
Simply put: it is what it is.
As always.

April 20, 2013, 10:59:03 PM
"If birth is not a matter of chance, then it is not a coincidence for a being to "awaken" to itself in the body of a man or a woman.  Here too, the physical difference should be viewed as the equivalent of a spiritual difference; hence a being is a man or a woman in a physical way only because a being is either masculine or feminine in a transcendental way; sexual differentiation, far from being an irrelevant factor in relation to spirit, is the sign that points to a particular vocation and to a distinctive dharma."

Julius Evola - Revolt Against the Modern World

This is not an easy thing to explain, since it presupposes a certain understanding of the world that goes beyond the scope of a forum post, but I will try to offer some context.  The relationship man-woman, is not simply a biological accident, it corresponds to a duality and a complementarity that is visible everywhere is nature.  This is because this duality is an essential part of the metaphysical foundation of the entire universe, this is made quite clear in certain formulations from Eastern philosophies such as Yin-Yang and Atma-Maya.  Therefore being born a man or a woman is not simply a biological accident, it defines one's relationship to the universe in a very profound way.

This may seem somewhat at odds with what I was saying earlier, although I maintain that there are always exceptional cases and there is no reason not to treat these as such.  Also as far as voting is concerned, if we must return to this tired subject, the nature of a Western democracy is so profane that it basically rules out the possibility of the application or spiritual truths in any meaningful way.

That Evola quote is spot on. I tend to think about the issue in a similar manner:

Being born a man or a woman is not an accident, it's a MISSION.