Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Terrorism causes liberalism.

Terrorism causes liberalism.
April 22, 2013, 04:40:30 PM
It's weird but I have sympathy for the idiots who blew up the Boston Marathon. alone in a strange land, with no friends, feeling like an alien. Of course you want to blow up something! Also that no one can tell the difference between "Chechnya" and "Czech republic" is challenging.Then there is the problem that American society is crazy and your future as a young person is to work in boring job until your fingers fall off, then they retire you to Florida to die of cancer, and that's if your lucky. I think about blowing it up sometimes too, or just going to far away places like antartica and hiding

Re: Terrorism causes liberalism.
April 23, 2013, 09:27:52 PM
Such killings should be conducted in a systematic way, and not just against random people. We need the military organize aptitude tests and executions/sterilizations. Ofcourse, that will never be done at the present, but lets pray and hope that that will one day come to pass.

April 23, 2013, 09:57:32 PM
It's weird but I have sympathy for the idiots who blew up the Boston Marathon...

Is that sympathy, or empathy? The latter involving an ability to understand motive.
Or, then again, is it actually irony? In that you feel no sympathy whatsoever?
Squawk!

April 24, 2013, 02:37:16 AM
Maybe these two just hated marathons?  Occam’s Razor, guys, Occam’s Razor.  Personally I’d rather lose a leg than run in one, myself.

Perhaps terrorism has no motivation or aim beyond general fucking mayhem?  On the surface it doesn’t appear these guys were actually that alienated.  One had a wife, they supposedly had friends; they lacked nothing in a material or superficial sense.  Hell they even had twitter and youtube accounts like a couple of modern day faggots.

The one guy said he “couldn’t relate to Americans.”  Thanks for the cliché you emo.  Terrorism is a gesture of impotence and it goes hand in hand with the equally impotent emo-therapy multi-culture.  They're two sides of the same dull coin - rage and submission.  Neither can think beyond their own immediate needs, discontent and "feelings."

This terrorist act was the best they could do for "self-actualization."  I have a wife, a kid, friends, a roof, food, all my material needs have been met, gee whiz, nothing left to do but blow myself up I suppose.

I don’t hate these two guys ‘cause they’re violent or evil or they killed innocent people.  I hate them because they’re typical, uncreative, modern day gay-rods with backwards hats, twitter accounts and pedestrian goals.  They probably called each other "bro."  They hardly deserve to be called Muslim terrorists.  These guys aren't an insult to Islam, they're an insult to terrorism.  When I was a kid terrorism meant something!  These guys were amateurs.  I’m not impressed.
I follow my course with the precision and security of a sleepwalker

April 24, 2013, 02:51:48 AM
Well that is certainly a lateral view.
Who knows, but you may be right.
Squawk!

April 24, 2013, 07:40:32 AM
The one guy said he “couldn’t relate to Americans.”  Thanks for the cliché you emo.  Terrorism is a gesture of impotence and it goes hand in hand with the equally impotent emo-therapy multi-culture.  They're two sides of the same dull coin - rage and submission.  Neither can think beyond their own immediate needs, discontent and "feelings."

I agree with your characterization of the terrorist attack, but the statement seemed to be pretty matter-of-fact (I have no American friends because they have nothing in common with me and that's great). The elder was nearly a prototypical alpha male, and they were both probably quite social and materialistic. Material hungers are not paramount for human beings though, they need a spiritual sustenance as well. Terror attacks when wrought by muslims who are either born or spend a lot of their formative years in the west seems to be an almost nihilistic response: Everything here is meaningless and I am pretty much a part of it (addicted to the material) so might as well make a loud bang as I go. Plus strict suicide is expressedly forbidden.

"Then in January, he challenged a preacher who praised the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.: Tsarnaev "stood up, shouted and called him a 'non-believer'; said that he was 'contaminating people’s minds' and began calling him a hypocrite," according to the statement."
http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-boston-bombing-suspects-prayed-at-cambridge-mosque-one-disrupted-services-20130422,0,3771340.story

April 24, 2013, 06:35:38 PM
It's weird but I have sympathy for the idiots who blew up the Boston Marathon...

Is that sympathy, or empathy? The latter involving an ability to understand motive.
Or, then again, is it actually irony? In that you feel no sympathy whatsoever?

I don't know. I feel a lot of something for the people who got harmed especially those who lost limbs or their lives. I also can see myself in that guy's position, in this weird country that doesn't have my values at all, and deciding to go to war against it. I also have this feeling for Timothy McVeigh and Chris Dornier. I would not do what they do, I'm going to go to my death without having killed any eight year old boys, but I feel something for them.

April 24, 2013, 10:30:25 PM

I agree with your characterization of the terrorist attack, but the statement seemed to be pretty matter-of-fact (I have no American friends because they have nothing in common with me and that's great). The elder was nearly a prototypical alpha male, and they were both probably quite social and materialistic. Material hungers are not paramount for human beings though, they need a spiritual sustenance as well. Terror attacks when wrought by muslims who are either born or spend a lot of their formative years in the west seems to be an almost nihilistic response: Everything here is meaningless and I am pretty much a part of it (addicted to the material) so might as well make a loud bang as I go. Plus strict suicide is expressedly forbidden.

"Then in January, he challenged a preacher who praised the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.: Tsarnaev "stood up, shouted and called him a 'non-believer'; said that he was 'contaminating people’s minds' and began calling him a hypocrite," according to the statement."
http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-boston-bombing-suspects-prayed-at-cambridge-mosque-one-disrupted-services-20130422,0,3771340.story
Oh yeah, but it is still a cliché.  Almost Pavlovian in fact.  If I could only think and express myself in terms of clichés I might blow myself up, too.  He had more in common with Americans than he cared to admit or perhaps even understood.  It’s quite probable he was deceiving himself.  He couldn't relate to Americans but Americans can't relate to Americans, he was a dime a dozen.

“Congregants urged Tsarnaev to leave, and once the service was over, he was told he was not welcome to attend the mosque if he continued interrupting services. He attended prayers afterward and remained silent, the society said.”

So he had a tantrum, disrupted a service, but then came back and remained silent like the obedient dog that he is.  This all gives me an idea. 

People say the cracks in liberal democracy are showing.  I say the cracks in terrorism are showing.  We’re going about counter-terrorism all wrong.  Rather than try to keep terrorists out and play wack-a-mole, we should gladly accept them and get them hooked on Americanism.

Give them twitter accounts, give them youtube accounts, give them B-grade American chicks and A-grade cannabis; tell them MLK Jr. is on par with Mohammed.  They’ll be so annoyed, distracted and pacified that they’ll forget all about glory and destiny.  It will break the will of even the most rugged Chechen alpha males.  It’s worse than water boarding.  If it wasn’t for Islam this guy would be on Jersey Shore.  We deserve better villains than this.

If they had stayed in their caves in the mid-east they might have been forced to use their imagination and discipline to carry out an awe-inspiring coordinated attack.  Osama bin-Laden scoffs at these unsystematic twerps.  Now that was a terrorist you could set your watch to.  The terrorists are getting soft.  They’re a bong hit and an iPhone away from abandoning their mission.  One day Islam will submit to Facebook.

April 25, 2013, 08:23:53 AM
So he had a tantrum, disrupted a service, but then came back and remained silent like the obedient dog that he is.  This all gives me an idea.

The congregational prayer is a transcendental obligation, Friday especially. To have left the congregation entirely would be meaningless.

Give them twitter accounts, give them youtube accounts, give them B-grade American chicks and A-grade cannabis; tell them MLK Jr. is on par with Mohammed.  They’ll be so annoyed, distracted and pacified that they’ll forget all about glory and destiny.  It will break the will of even the most rugged Chechen alpha males.  It’s worse than water boarding.  If it wasn’t for Islam this guy would be on Jersey Shore.  We deserve better villains than this.

Globalization means this already happens. Islamic terrorism is at least to a small degree because of this! For "lone wolf" islamic terrorists bred in the west, it is probably an even bigger reason. My whole argument is that people do not lightly forget about glory and destiny. Also, do not consider people like these to be representative of organized terrorists. That makes about as much sense as a bum holding up a liquor store being compared to a mafioso. If you want to see the "real" terrorists, look at the Syrian Jahbat-un-Nusra: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-21061018

April 26, 2013, 09:34:12 PM
And those dipsticks better stay in Syria or they'll wind up looking like this guy

Nice scarf, fruity.  See you tonight at the poetry slam?  We'll grab a frappachino, k

April 26, 2013, 11:35:24 PM
...sounds of a crow guffawing...
Squawk!

April 27, 2013, 04:27:08 PM
They’re a bong hit and an iPhone away from abandoning their mission.  One day Islam will submit to Facebook.

This is an intelligent thought and I believe it is not far from the truth. Though islam might seem an idealistic and sometimes beautiful religion (though inherently stupid and many times bizzare like all 3 abrahamic ones) it doesn't necessarily mean that the people who adhere to islam will have the character of the abstraction called islam simply because they did not chose to believe in islam through a variety of options (or an infinity of options if you are a self-styled religious person). Looking at their race(s), that vary from eurasian to full-blown negroid, from an evolutionary biological prespective, well... definitely some of these races didn't genetically develop idealistic concepts like loyalty for example or purity whatever (there are studies done on this topic, it's not the same as the IQ gabs, maybe Professor Richard Lynn has done some of them but generally if you go to www.amren.com shouldn't be hard to find some) . So I'm guessing there is a big gap between religion and the person himself in a lot of islamists. If you took a somali-type baby and placed him in the ghetto without "informing" him about islam, he might perfectly fit into the ape-like materialistic/random culture of that place.

So yes, I'm not conviced that these people are as heroic as ther religion is. Maybe they really do believe in the 72 virgins or whatever crap as a reward.

P.S. I am always talking about averages, I'm not some neo-nazi robot who sees black and says APE!
Paganism, Mediterranean Sea, Beauty

April 27, 2013, 08:08:34 PM
I dont think you need to qualify your statement with anything about averages, everyone should know what you mean. I will say, while biology is a powerful force upon human behaviour, religion itself is also an extremely powerful one. It is quite convincing that the actions of the Roman Catholic Church around Reformation set the stage for a period of prosperity that followed; whose essential character is still the core of even secular european societies, however weakened. By banning cousin marriages, tribal connections were slowly massaged out of continental europe. Consanguinity, especially when generational, increases genetic similarity to tribe and hence tribal loyalty vs, outgroup. It invariably is generational due to the benefit of economic resources being kept in the family line (many non-european agrarian societies are full of this even in modern times). This manifests as corruption in any democratic society, where tribes are unrecognized. We favour our own on a subconscious level. Singapore is an exception amongst democracies and accounts for this constant of human nature.

Whether or not some race did not develop such concepts or is not naturally receptive to it does not mean it cannot be understood. That is what makes humans such fascinating creatures. Islam certainly did something to the pagan arabs, who were footnotes to history until it arrived. But perhaps I am unfairly biased towards my own.

April 29, 2013, 05:08:15 AM
Nice scarf, fruity.  See you tonight at the poetry slam?  We'll grab a frappachino, k

Hipsters get entered into the Uniform Terror Suspect Profile Handbook 5/13 revision. They probably pdf that stuff on a server now instead of mailing out packages of pages to sections and departments of replacement pages for the binder books. Now that's progress.
”The Revolution ends by devouring its own children” – Jacques Mallet du Pan, 1793

May 10, 2013, 01:25:33 PM
Seven people were arrested in the U.S., accused of operating the New York cell of what prosecutors said was a network that carried out thefts at ATMs in 27 countries from Canada to Russia. Law enforcement agencies from more than a dozen nations were involved in the investigation, U.S. prosecutors in New York said Thursday.

--

"I expect there will be many more" of these types of crimes, she said.

Brooklyn U.S. Attorney Loretta Lynch, who called the theft "a massive 21st-century bank heist," announced the case Thursday in New York.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100726799
”The Revolution ends by devouring its own children” – Jacques Mallet du Pan, 1793