Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Suicide increases were not metal

Suicide increases were not metal
May 02, 2013, 07:30:43 PM
The suicide rate among middle-aged Americans climbed a startling 28 percent in a decade, a period that included the recession and the mortgage crisis, the government reported Thursday.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/us-suicide-rate-rose-sharply-middle-aged-19092353#.UYLI371Evbw

Lack of social support structures among politically hated whites cited.

Re: Suicide increases were not metal
May 02, 2013, 08:16:56 PM
This is why mental-health is so important.
The whole reason I write what I write, on the internet, is because people are observably losing the ability to maintain any balance in their lives.
On the other hand, given the usual results, I really don't know why I bother :)

Squawk!

May 02, 2013, 09:46:43 PM
You're doing great. Not everyone can have their own TV show.

May 02, 2013, 09:56:23 PM
Not everyone would want one.
Squawk!

May 05, 2013, 02:53:02 PM
Hmmmmm..... Let's see....

Another possible reason the article doesn't mention is that most of the baby boomers had the most defective psychology ever observed in sentient beings in the history of this solar system.

About the whites, yeah it contributes a bit, to be considered the SATANIC FORCE OF EVIL IN THE WORLD and denied freedom of expression under penalty of death dictated by anti-nazi law 939523049113.... but biology also plays it's usual role, whites are linked to introversion and relatively low self esteem, with asians an extreme version of this and blacks the extreme version in the other side of the axis.

But enlightened modern society has a solution for this "problem". We'll send in the brigade of psychiatrists. This will also have the positive side effect of making profits for the pharmaceutical comp.... err sorry, I wasn't supposed to say that..!
Paganism, Mediterranean Sea, Beauty