Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

White Nationalism

White Nationalism
May 21, 2013, 07:31:17 AM
It has its problems but I don't understand why it's so marginal. People have no problems with Jewish nationalism or the ethnocentric nature of East Asian countries. There is a disgust at white people not sharing, and a kind of interesting backhanded belief that other races like blacks won't survive on their own. People have separated for much less than racial differences, and honestly maybe separation is the key to peace.

Re: White Nationalism
May 21, 2013, 08:05:25 AM
It has its problems but I don't understand why it's so marginal.

White nationalism is invalid in eyes of the world because of it's perceived link straight to Nazism and the Shoah.

The perception is like this: white nationalism is necessary (all nazis are white nationalists) and sufficient (all white nationalists are nazis) for nazism.

Perhaps, on the other hand, this perception is wrong and the reality is more like this: white nationalism is necessary but not sufficient for nazism (i.e. all nazis are white nationalists but not all white nationalists are nazis). My point is that the baby has been thrown out with the bathwater.

One other consideration: I'm sure if Jewish (et al) nationalism (which, is not as ethnically based as nazism was) led to 6 million in death camps, it would be invalidated as an idea.

May 21, 2013, 08:19:40 AM
This is a great speech on the topic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ96HRXklU4

May 21, 2013, 05:42:40 PM
It has its problems but I don't understand why it's so marginal.

White nationalism is invalid in eyes of the world because of it's perceived link straight to Nazism and the Shoah.

The perception is like this: white nationalism is necessary (all nazis are white nationalists) and sufficient (all white nationalists are nazis) for nazism.

Perhaps, on the other hand, this perception is wrong and the reality is more like this: white nationalism is necessary but not sufficient for nazism (i.e. all nazis are white nationalists but not all white nationalists are nazis). My point is that the baby has been thrown out with the bathwater.

It's a problem of emotional association.

Egalitarian society wants to be a meritocracy and keeps racial lines in order to achieve this. What inevitably happens is everything turns anti white.
"White pride" disgusts people. Every other race but white is allowed to be as proud, as hateful and as ethnocentric as they want to be.

May 21, 2013, 06:17:23 PM
Do any of you actually feel any pride in being the same colour as that mass of people who are the same colour as you? I mean, knowing what most of them are like, and how they behave, do you feel any real kinship?
Perhaps in this age, White Nationalism is best kept as an inner conviction; an orientation, rather than a physically overt demonstration.
I raise this point, because although I definitely do prefer to be around people I have something in common with, I find, more and more, that I really don't have a lot in common with them.

May 21, 2013, 06:23:00 PM
Do any of you actually feel any pride in being the same colour as that mass of people who are the same colour as you? I mean, knowing what most of them are like, and how they behave, do you feel any real kinship?
Perhaps in this age, White Nationalism is best kept as an inner conviction; an orientation, rather than a physically overt demonstration.
I raise this point, because although I definitely do prefer to be around people I have something in common with, I find, more and more, that I really don't have a lot in common with them.

It's not actually about skin color, it's about race.
People with the most similar genetics are your racial family. When all hell breaks loose people divide up by race for survival.
I have a theory though that white people are the least ethnocentric because they're a mix of two species - Neanderthal and cro mag. People who have more Cro Mag dna than Neanderthal do not identify with those who have more Neanderthal than cro-mag.

May 21, 2013, 06:36:22 PM
Crow-Magnon. That's it. With a dose of the Neolithic.
Both ahead of my time and born too late.
I wonder, sometimes, if the present is always the wrong place to be.
Or perhaps that very few humans actually inhabit the present.
Personally, I estimate that I inhabit a place one and a half seconds into the future.
Which actually is the present.
While everybody else seems to lag one and a half seconds into the past, while thinking only of some indeterminate future (and all the bad stuff that might lurk there).

Somebody stole my tribe, and I am pissed.

May 21, 2013, 06:46:20 PM
diesel you will find a couple of your answers here: http://hbdchick.wordpress.com/

http://hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/04/04/whatever-happened-to-european-tribes/
http://hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/09/26/democracy-and-endogamous-mating-practices/

So part of it is biological, but that isnt anywhere near close to all of it.

Also look at it from the liberal point of view. All of the other nations are the oppressed Other that have suffered generations of white superiority. Any ethnic solidarity there is only right and proper versus the hegemonic evil colonial machine. So that explains some of the acceptance within white nations of nationalism elsewhere.

Nazism does explain some of the international stigma, but that is specific to the political manifestation of WN and not just solidarity among white people. For many people within white communities however... it seems to be one and the same. White solidarity = Nazis. I was also confused as to why that was the case, I have never seen it in any other nation. The final, not unimportant, reason is that white nations contain an ethnic group (generally higher IQ elites) that superficially resembles them and acts as if it is a part of them publicly (or when convenient), but simultaneously asserts a different identity and speaks out against any white consolidation (which would be against their interests). So in a roundabout way, Nazism again :)

The rest is Rome.

May 22, 2013, 03:17:10 AM

I am guilty of splitting grammatical hairs when it comes to the term pride. Clearly, it is illogical to immediately be proud of one's self over the race that they are born into. Celebrating and preserving their culture is often the act that the ethnic idea of "pride" refers to, though - whether or not all others within the group may adhere to these values. Admittedly, this a way of life that one could rightfully be proud of.

Nationalism could be seen as the act itself of continuing a culture's traditions in the way of land, order and civilization. It is also a fairly specific term often used in a far greater sense of the word.

Yet again, it looks like simple words have gotten in the way of a concept that has outgrown them!

May 22, 2013, 03:23:07 AM
The words used were perfectly adequate, until leftists inverted and redefined them.
White? Pride BAD!
Non-white? Pride GOOD!

Phoenix

May 22, 2013, 03:32:50 AM
White ethnocentrism, and to a lesser extent nationalism, although possibly decreasing somewhat, is the farthest thing from marginal in today's world (which explains the backlash), especially considering that there are a lot fewer white people by numbers than there are people of other races. Maybe you haven't experienced much of it personally, but those with money don't exactly mingle with your kind too much. Ethnocentrism and nationalism isn't merely promoted on a person-to-person level, as a minority of the white population overwhelmingly in positions of power and influence can promote it to the masses in many ways (advertising, branding, popular art like film, music and literature, etc) and as well can implement it in many ways (laws, policies, wars, economic manipulation, etc), entrenching it in the marketplace of ideas.

May 23, 2013, 03:19:33 PM
Maybe it's because there are essentially no charismatic leaders that are really getting out there in public and owning it.  It would help if you could identify one single leader only if just symbolically.  Like MLK Jr.  They would have to be good looking and exceptional orators.  A leader with the right look and the right sound would go a long way.

May 23, 2013, 05:37:52 PM
There was a time in my life when I felt white nationalism offered something of value.  There was also a time in my life when my mother had to regularly wipe my ass for me.  Make of that what you will.

May 24, 2013, 03:29:02 AM
There was a time in my life when I felt white nationalism offered something of value.  There was also a time in my life when my mother had to regularly wipe my ass for me.  Make of that what you will.
It's not valuable because its unlikely to happen in our lifetime. What are your problems with it?

May 24, 2013, 05:04:25 AM
Is there anything of enduring value that has come out of decades of white nationalism?