Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Drunk, Destructive, and Disturbed

Drunk, Destructive, and Disturbed
June 01, 2013, 02:15:40 AM
I recently watched the Hated : GG Allin Documentary, and asked myself is there really anything beneficial that could come from those types of actions and world views?

Is there anything one could possibly learn from delving into the shit abyss that is being drunk and disorderly and completely disregarding social norms?

Sometimes I implode and act like a fucking maniac and it feels good from time to time to blow off the steam.

My question is, How are we supposed to legitimately show that we are feeling repressed, angry and tired of the bullshit we are bombarded with on a daily basis, when any action of rebellion is tied to fines or "public disturbance"?  How do we cause/announce our problems and not be apart of the governments master plan?

Re: Drunk, Destructive, and Disturbed
June 01, 2013, 07:31:49 PM
The anti-hero failed because, by being anti, they were unable to form any path of their own and so there was nothing left to do but self-destruct.

June 05, 2013, 07:36:23 PM
The anti-hero failed because, by being anti, they were unable to form any path of their own and so there was nothing left to do but self-destruct.

Truth. The music created and subsequent downfall can be entertaining in a black comedy type way. But ultimately a conclusion is sooner than later when it comes to GG Allin and similar music.

June 06, 2013, 01:23:58 AM
Drunkeness has been one of the most destructive, and pleasant things for me.

The worst is to realize that not only you're not remembering most of what you did when you were wasted, but that when it becomes commonplace to do it it becomes an automaton like everything else, except it is waayy worse because it's alcohol.

Shit!

That's just a superficial analysis of course: The damage done when you figure out you acted like a fucking moron/loser/retard/crazy/idiot, you name it, for the gazillionth time after being drunk, is so harmful. Or perhaps the most scary thing is to know that you acted like yourself. Or, your drunk self that is.

June 06, 2013, 05:39:06 PM
I recently watched the Hated : GG Allin Documentary, and asked myself is there really anything beneficial that could come from those types of actions and world views?

Is there anything one could possibly learn from delving into the shit abyss that is being drunk and disorderly and completely disregarding social norms?

Sometimes I implode and act like a fucking maniac and it feels good from time to time to blow off the steam.

My question is, How are we supposed to legitimately show that we are feeling repressed, angry and tired of the bullshit we are bombarded with on a daily basis, when any action of rebellion is tied to fines or "public disturbance"?  How do we cause/announce our problems and not be apart of the governments master plan?

Can anything beneficial come from anything? Human Failure seems to be one of the most enduring things next to ignorance. To me GG is more inspiring than anything. Just living and dying in stark contrast to society is inspiring. He seems to honestly be that way, in lieu of any stage gimmicks or superficial bs.

June 06, 2013, 10:16:56 PM
Is GG Allin really being honest though?

If he was honest he'd admit that deep down he yearns for a healthy life.
He isn't putting up a fight, so he is left to do nothing but crawl in circles down at rock bottom.

June 06, 2013, 10:51:58 PM

Do you really, REALLY think that? GG was fucked up in the head. Last thing he would want would be to not to what he did.

Most people in his position - I'd agree with you - but for GG, absolutely not. Some just don't give a shit about a stable life.

June 07, 2013, 02:22:53 AM
"If you get raped at my show, you're probably better off for it."

GG Allin

June 07, 2013, 02:50:31 AM
I think more or less what someone could learn from a guy like GG Allin is that, if he goes on stage and eats his own shit to piss people off and get them away form him, we should have no problem grabbing a mound of horseshit and throwing it at an enemy... not sure if that makes sense.. Its like, if you lose a fight , spit your blood at the guy who drew it or your getting bullied at school, come to school the next day with a paper bag of shit and rub it in the bully's face so he smells like shit the whole day.  I dont know, GG Allin was an inverted human being.

June 07, 2013, 02:29:27 PM
I agree, but inverted is too harsh: I think that an inverted person would be really scary... Not that GG Allin wasn't , but more.

June 07, 2013, 04:56:10 PM

Do you really, REALLY think that? GG was fucked up in the head. Last thing he would want would be to not to what he did.

Most people in his position - I'd agree with you - but for GG, absolutely not. Some just don't give a shit about a stable life.
What is fucked in the head, specifically?
I think he wouldn't have been as chaotic of a human being if he didnt have forces pulling him in the healthy direction. he would have nothing to fight.

Phoenix

June 08, 2013, 01:25:56 AM

Those who do not appear to be repressed, angry and tired, they often are.

If you think the government has a "master plan" then you could chalk them up as being complacent within it.

To take on the feelings of repression, anger and tiredness, one must become free, peaceful and vital.

To do so, it is important to first accept the repression, anger and tiredness.

In order to shed light on the feelings of repression, anger and tiredness so many mask behind a sterile gauze of happiness, never give any recognition to their charade, but remember that their charade is betrayed by their every word and action as their ruse is terrible and foolish and could only ever hope to fool a half-brained goldfish.

People swept up in the charade are terribly upset, but they know not at what. People who are free of the charade have no time for it. People who are beginning to wake up to the charade's nightmare are most disturbed by it.

June 08, 2013, 03:00:14 AM
most people are destructive and disturbed in everyday life but they don't know it.

June 17, 2013, 06:32:01 AM
about drunkenness, has anyone ever tried to drink through his eye?  ::)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1278583/Young-people-drinking-neat-vodka-EYE-quick-buzz.html

June 17, 2013, 07:11:13 AM
about drunkenness, has anyone ever tried to drink through his eye?  ::)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1278583/Young-people-drinking-neat-vodka-EYE-quick-buzz.html

I think this fits all 3 criteria.

Personally, I've never felt an affinity towards drunkenness or destruction; I might qualify for disturbed though.