Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Drunk, Destructive, and Disturbed

Re: Drunk, Destructive, and Disturbed
June 17, 2013, 07:17:18 PM
My question is, How are we supposed to legitimately show that we are feeling repressed, angry and tired of the bullshit we are bombarded with on a daily basis, when any action of rebellion is tied to fines or "public disturbance"?  How do we cause/announce our problems and not be apart of the governments master plan?

Those who do not appear to be repressed, angry and tired, they often are.

If you think the government has a "master plan" then you could chalk them up as being complacent within it.

To take on the feelings of repression, anger and tiredness, one must become free, peaceful and vital.

To do so, it is important to first accept the repression, anger and tiredness.

In order to shed light on the feelings of repression, anger and tiredness so many mask behind a sterile gauze of happiness, never give any recognition to their charade, but remember that their charade is betrayed by their every word and action as their ruse is terrible and foolish and could only ever hope to fool a half-brained goldfish.

People swept up in the charade are terribly upset, but they know not at what. People who are free of the charade have no time for it. People who are beginning to wake up to the charade's nightmare are most disturbed by it.

HOOAH brother!

June 21, 2013, 01:57:47 PM
What is fucked in the head, specifically?
I think he wouldn't have been as chaotic of a human being if he didnt have forces pulling him in the healthy direction. he would have nothing to fight.

Ever see or read an interview with him? That's all the evidence I need.

Fucked in the head = not capable of having healthy values.
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

June 23, 2013, 01:32:24 AM
I hadn’t even heard of this guy before now but would probably conclude even from a cursory glance that he has multiple personality disorders as a result of a troubled past. Nothing special really as the world is full of such dysfunctional fools eager to lash out at whoever they can whenever they can, thus he is more media-puppet than individual.

What is even more disturbing than such a troubled existence is the way normal folk seem to get off on it as though by comparison they are able to validate their own purpose in the world. I couldn’t think of anything further from the hessian perspective (not directed at OP).

July 13, 2013, 05:19:31 PM
I sit here on my throne of fire, I can not think hate more than the age of Aquarius, I always wanted to be born in the regency of Taurus, who more than an Aquarian might respond in this way, and not knowing GG allin, the great divisive and transgressor of Christian morals and standards implemented by capitalist societies that manage people with morality that is not out of hand, if they had many more GG allin, industries and the state would be a fucking mess, even alcohol is the only tangible way to escape this manipulation called SOCIETY, each free doing and thinking what I want without having to apologize to anyone, brainwashed, get drunk and be yourself.