Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Some praise for our volunteers

Some praise for our volunteers
July 02, 2013, 05:20:45 AM
First, a big thank you to the moderation team here. The board looks great. Slow, but not inundated with shit. I spent some time on a large-famous-metal-board-that-shall-not-be-named recently and was blown away by the sheer amount of posturing and bad thinking. It was excruciating.

Crow, Jim Necroslaughter, scourge and the team -- great work.

Next, a big hails to all who have written for the site. It's a huge help and has kept the quality writing going. This in turn has made us more of a go-to place for CURRENT releases and thus we're reaching more people with our information about CLASSIC releases.

I should mention our art team. Art team? You know who you are. Lookin' good.

Finally, thanks to the people who've been sticking our links on random blogs with cryptic comments. We keep getting funny emails. But design blogs? Doesn't matter, it's working.

Before I get so focused on my mission that I forget all those who help with that mission on a daily basis... big hugs/drugs/massgraves-of-idiots to you all.

Re: Some praise for our volunteers
July 02, 2013, 05:50:23 AM
'Bout fuckin' time we got some praise :)

July 02, 2013, 08:29:36 AM
Hailz and horns to you guys! Maybe I'll join that pantheon someday.

July 02, 2013, 06:56:44 PM
None of us would be able to volunteer if the founders hadn't put years of blood and sweat into building up the various sites.

A word of praise for our admin and those souls that started it all.

July 03, 2013, 05:16:18 AM
'Bout fuckin' time we got some praise :)

And donuts, if you all ever make it to visit. Lots of donuts. Sometimes they're made of steak covered with BBQ sauce, and we call them donuts to not offend the vegan neighbors.

July 10, 2013, 12:16:42 AM
Thanks for making alternatives to mainstream metal and philosophy. One of these weeks I'll be done with moving and settled back in with a desktop. Laptops are too crude for extended online use.