Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Varg Vikernes has been arrested for 'terrorism' in France

Liberalism is moral syphilis.

- Jonathan Bowden

For all of the faults of the US, you have to admit it's pretty unlikely that you'll get busted here for a "crime" like Vikernes "committed". Of course if you have public views like Vikernes you'll probably get hit twice as hard for commiting another crime but having unpopular political opinions alone will rarely if ever get you arrested here.

Didnt some teenager recently get arrested in the US for tweeting about shooting up a school (as an obvious joke)?

NHA

Yea some Canadian bitch stalked him on the net, tracked him down, and reported him.

I feel safe knowing some suburbanite soccer mom, with too much time on her hands, is keeping me safe from these types of amoral monsters.

Moral panic: where low IQ narcissists, incapable of introspection, get to lynch people for threatening values they never quite understood in the first place.

In my view, varg vikernes is a example that show us how a democracy doesn´t work very well in a big population, the majority have the rights to choice how will be this huge RPG rules, who is the life, and if a thing who is bad get the majority fidelity, this will be the only accepted. Is this the reason for the christians support the democracy, because if have a aristocracy only the good will be accepted, how christianity in geral dont make good things, they will not be accepted, maybe in 100 years ago.
From Brazil

I trust putting the best people in charge, and then breeding more of them. I don't trust the popularity contest.

I don't see the point in harassing Varg now. He's contributing useful things to society in addition to his radical screeds, which seem to have a small audience that don't do anything.

Let him be the intellectual leader he clearly wants to be, and is qualified to be... if people choose to follow, that's not his fault. He didn't force them to.

In my view, varg vikernes is a example that show us how a democracy doesn´t work very well in a big population, the majority have the rights to choice how will be this huge RPG rules, who is the life, and if a thing who is bad get the majority fidelity, this will be the only accepted. Is this the reason for the christians support the democracy, because if have a aristocracy only the good will be accepted, how christianity in geral dont make good things, they will not be accepted, maybe in 100 years ago.
Democracy doesn't work well in any size of population. Even if you're talking about just three people, you start seeing deception, manipulation, and other forms of political maneuvering. "Majority rules" is an intrinsically flawed concept for humans to pursue.

As for Varg, I'm honestly surprised. I thought this would have happened much sooner. Shameful, but not surprising.
HE WHO REAPS STORMS, SOWS WINDS. HE WHO SOWS WINDS, REAPS STORMS.

"It is better to go to a house of mourning than to go to a house of feasting, for death is the destiny of every man; the living should take this to heart."
-Ecclesiastes 7:2

Democracy doesn't work well in any size of population. Even if you're talking about just three people, you start seeing deception, manipulation, and other forms of political maneuvering. "Majority rules" is an intrinsically flawed concept for humans to pursue.

As for Varg, I'm honestly surprised. I thought this would have happened much sooner. Shameful, but not surprising.

yeah, thinking by this way...
From Brazil

Are you "Rune Tveitstül Jensen"?

I've always been pro-Varg, but I differ from him in some crucial ways. The white power movement is a horrible trap that turns normal people into hate-automatons.

We need a more constructive movement.

And I really don't want to talk about The Jews(tm). If it were that simple...

No I am not that person. While I like and admire Varg, and cherish his music, I think he is a little crazy like a lot of very creative individuals. I also think he has attracted a band of groupie sychophants who are some of the worst examples of Stormfront troll level nerd-pagan nationalism in existence. I just thought his response to that proposition was a good contrast to what you see with a lot of other old school bands, still in the game just to make more product for landfills and to play at big shows.

I do think he is generally on target about that ethnic group. If talking about it is such a problem, so unconstructive, then you can be sure there is something to it. No one gains by vilifying a scapegoat, but there is no gain in ignoring culpability either. While there is no conspiracy, they do have a degree of organization towards various ends; just like liberals in general. The man was arrested after all.

For all of the faults of the US, you have to admit it's pretty unlikely that you'll get busted here for a "crime" like Vikernes "committed".

Ruby Ridge, nilla.

The point I think is to stop with the marginalized "activism" and to seize political power within extant structures, and prepare for re-starting a sub-set of civilization after the collapse.

Also ally with groups from other races who are also nationalist, other religions who are also separatist, and other cultures who are also integralist... Varg's Jew-and-Negro-hating is a misstep, I think.

It is his hatred and misrepresentation of the history and legacy of Christianity in the West where I think he is very wrong. The jew hating comes with it. This error is not without its fruits, as his blog is full of the same kind of people as in the comments here: http://alternativeright.com/blog/2013/8/12/contra-the-neo-pagans

Diagnosis: wrapped too tight.