Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Trolling Hipsters on the streets of NY

Re: Trolling Hipsters on the streets of NY
August 08, 2013, 03:50:35 AM
I think a sense of humour is important but this guy is about as nauseating as hipsterdom itself.

August 10, 2013, 04:46:01 PM
Often they are things that aren't there.
Drug-use may have a lot to do with that.

January 07, 2014, 09:45:35 PM
That is wildly funny, but at the same time, kind of sad. The "hipsters" in that video must only be as emotionally developed as middle schoolers. That was the last time in my life when I pretended to know what I didn't know for the sake of social acceptance. They are making bold-faced lies simply because someone might think they're uncool if they told the truth. Makes me wonder if that must be an everyday thing for them. Pathetic.

January 07, 2014, 09:59:06 PM
Well sure it is an everyday thing for them. Look how they don't seem taken aback or out of step for a moment. They maintain a constant air of general cluelessness and enforced detachment, so that when situations like these crop up (which is probably pretty often), their lack of dedication to the subject is not obvious.

January 07, 2014, 10:23:06 PM
I want to say that that makes me more proud to be an honest person, but it really doesn't, because everyone over the age of twelve should be more honest than that. And I want to say I'm appalled that adults could exhibit such behavior, but I'm not. When I think about it, I see people like that every day. I know some decent people who are like that. When I try to tell them that almost all of their decisions and opinions are based on social acceptance, I usually get called weird. If I press the issue, they go silent, and I can almost hear the gears grinding in their head, as if, if they accepted that idea for even a moment, their whole world would come crashing down on them. And then I just get called weird again.

Everyone tells me it's great to be young. I hate it, because this shit still gets to me. I can't wait to be old and not give a shit.

January 08, 2014, 03:16:53 AM
The thing about being old, is that while it may be great in some ways, the only way you can get there is by being young first. Yeah, I know, it's fuk'd, but there it is. Suffer like a man.

And then die.

Actually, I'd hate being young, too. Been there, done that, no fun, etc. But your joints don't hurt and you have teeth and hair. Hmmm.
Squawk!