Below is an admitedlly poor translation of a text warning about the plans for a world government.
If you think that because you're white, american, healthy, fit, smart, genius or something, you're free from this oppresion, think again. Money, power, circumstances, rules the world, not your damned "brains".
To fabricate a World Government the following is needed:
1)An awakened and disciplined elite of perfectly ideologized men to the millenial plan of world domination that Jehovah promised them thousands of years ago. This is already here.
2) Millions of servants of this elite, who belong to it and believe that they'll have some place in the World Government, like being servants or prostitutes of the future masters of the world. Those idiots seem to ignore that all servants are dispoable. Those are already available.
3) Several thousands of millions of idiots, most of them young, mentally retarded also called "sleeping men", in general lovers of football, masturbation and alcohol, who will be the slaves of the World Government. The young and beautiful women will serve as prostitution, the rest will only be fit for extracting organs and for medical experiments. Those are also already available.
4) The 96% of phyisical gold extant in the world, monopolized by this dominant elite. The rest of the 4% they will take soon. This is already happening.
5) A financial crisis self-provoked, like 9/11, but world-wide, wit the disoccupation and general hunger, social explosions and wars. By david rockefeller: "All that we need is the bigger crisis and the people will accept the New World Order". This is already happening.
6) to provoke the destruction of all trash paper money, meaning the dollar, euro, etc. to impose the reign of the gold monopoly. The masonic countries fall, thus, like all the servants, they are also disposable. This is also predicted.
7) Without work, money, electricity, water, food, telephone, internet, among a world chaos never seen before, thousands of millions psychic lobotomized, wrongly called men, will start to kill among each other, begging in screams for a world government, for one sole authority n the world that will give them back order and tranquility A world government with its three heads: military, finantial and religious.
one of the first measures will be to reduce world population to 500 million people, "for the good of the planet". The rest must die. This will be only the beginning.
Various of those ideas are on the speeches and declarations of David Rockefeller and similar sources. The supreme elite feels free to openly express their plans since years ago, knowing that the thousands of millions of idiots that populate the world do nt understand what they say. When they were warned and advised, the idiots did not believe in it, thought that it was conspiracy theories from crazies, nazis or criminals. There is no worse crazy than the one who does not want to awaken. They will realize too late how the papers and television have been rotting their brains for years, until transforming them in what they are: incurables. Now they will see who was right, but it will be late. All the evil that happens to them they will have deserved for being stupid.
"What I don't like about aids is that it kills too slowly. Another faster working stuff is needed". Guess who said that.