Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Representation of male feminsm

Re: Representation of male feminsm
August 15, 2013, 06:10:19 PM
even then we have to admit that gender is multi-faceted and not some binary thing.

Sorry? What? Where has this idea come from? There is the male gender, there is the female gender and then there is dysfunction. Now dysfunction can be quite colourful and variable sure, but that doesnt mean gender is multi-faceted, it means mental illness is.

Then explain what happens when a person is born with both sets of genitalia. There are people out there who biologically have body parts from both sexes. Explaining that all away as merely 'mental illness' is short sighted and calls into question your knowledge on the subject.

On the thread topic - why is anyone surprised at this man? Men will be men - the dumb ones will do or say anything to get them laid.

August 15, 2013, 06:14:42 PM
even then we have to admit that gender is multi-faceted and not some binary thing.

Sorry? What? Where has this idea come from? There is the male gender, there is the female gender and then there is dysfunction. Now dysfunction can be quite colourful and variable sure, but that doesnt mean gender is multi-faceted, it means mental illness is.

Then explain what happens when a person is born with both sets of genitalia. There are people out there who biologically have body parts from both sexes. Explaining that all away as merely 'mental illness' is short sighted and calls into question your knowledge on the subject.

On the thread topic - why is anyone surprised at this man? Men will be men - the dumb ones will do or say anything to get them laid.

Should we make concessions to those people born with both sets of genitalia? Why aren't they considered mutated freaks who should be removed from the gene pool?

August 15, 2013, 06:15:08 PM
Experience *can* be lonely (in terms of the little that I have) but it's better than identifying with hateful obscurity. Company is... overrated, to understate it.

Well, clearly (to me, anyway) you are someone who is going paces.
LSD was the catalyst that got me going, and took me far.
The trick is knowing when you've reached its terminus, and getting off that bus.
It's a vivid glimpse of the unknowable, but only a glimpse.
The real deal is done stone-cold sober.

Company is beguiling, for sure, but so is death-by-vacuum.
I generally get more mileage from raccoons than I do from humans.
It is good that we speak, like this.
The best things are the rarest.

August 15, 2013, 06:17:19 PM
People with two sets of gear are an extreme rarity, and clearly a special case.
They have only the responsibility not to flash those two sets around in public.

August 15, 2013, 06:23:51 PM
Experience *can* be lonely (in terms of the little that I have) but it's better than identifying with hateful obscurity. Company is... overrated, to understate it.

Well, clearly (to me, anyway) you are someone who is going paces.
LSD was the catalyst that got me going, and took me far.
The trick is knowing when you've reached its terminus, and getting off that bus.
It's a vivid glimpse of the unknowable, but only a glimpse.
The real deal is done stone-cold sober.

Company is beguiling, for sure, but so is death-by-vacuum.
I generally get more mileage from raccoons than I do from humans.
It is good that we speak, like this.
The best things are the rarest.

Sometimes I get the feeling that I'm one of those people who will more willingly drive the bus off the cliff for fear that they are living through the movie "Speed" rather than get off.

I actually do know what you are saying relating to raccoons though. Watching a spider build her web taught me more about how my brain works than 20 years of schooling and another several years of self-inflicted study.

August 15, 2013, 07:11:21 PM

Biological hermaphrodites have nothing to do with the topic of gender identities, they remain something for both sides to point at though. True hermaphrodites are extremely rare, and with ambiguous genitalia you are still easily able to type and correct these children before they develop beyond infancy. Most people born with ambiguous genitalia never knew they had them and certainly do not become men-who-think-they-are-women.

Basically, what you are talking about is a developmental (embryological) disorder, a strictly physical `illness` with no known correlation to gender identity issues (what I am calling mental illness). It shows how much the dialogue about these has been perverted in popular culture that I am faced with this response on a nazihate death metal forum.

August 15, 2013, 07:27:08 PM

Biological hermaphrodites have nothing to do with the topic of gender identities, they remain something for both sides to point at though. True hermaphrodites are extremely rare, and with ambiguous genitalia you are still easily able to type and correct these children before they develop beyond infancy. Most people born with ambiguous genitalia never knew they had them and certainly do not become men-who-think-they-are-women.

Basically, what you are talking about is a developmental (embryological) disorder, a strictly physical `illness` with no known correlation to gender identity issues (what I am calling mental illness). It shows how much the dialogue about these has been perverted in popular culture that I am faced with this response on a nazihate death metal forum.

Maybe you should define where you stand in relation to "mental illness". Is it curable? Is it desirable? Is it undesirable? Is it genetically worthy? Is it important or useful?

I'm actually trying to encourage you to take a bold leap here. Feel free to refrain. I'm a dangerous enabler: So my friends say.

August 15, 2013, 09:24:11 PM
I am not entirely certain what you mean. Counselling may benefit a lot of these individuals. It is certainly not desirable or useful, why is this even being asked? Trannies are a vanishingly tiny percentage of the population, if you are pointing towards some sort of adaptational explanation (or asking me to elaborate on one, if I hold it), this is both impossible and irrelevant. I also dont understand what `genetically worthy` means here. These are not issues reducible to genes, though genetics plays a role in making one prone to such problems.

Over half of all transsexuals have some other diagnosed mental illness. Shitlibs say this is because of the discrimination and bullying they experience throughout their lives. Which is itself insane.

August 16, 2013, 01:47:21 AM
You contradict yourself; either an issue like mental illness is genetically imposed on the individual or it isn't. If it is genetically imposed, then it is relevant to question whether we should make concessions to the individual or if it is more worthwhile to remove them from the gene pool. I'm talking in extremes here, I realize, and if you won't come down on one side or the other, that's fine, just say that you don't have anything to really say about.

August 16, 2013, 01:59:13 AM
You're looking for hypothetical proofs in hypothetical situations.
These are words floating on a screen.
The only possible inputs are the various views of individuals.
And I've learned, through online interactions, that so-called contradictions are often nothing of the sort.

August 16, 2013, 02:08:45 AM
Male feminism is an antithesis of male self awareness.

These people seek ways to justify their fear of manliness, or fear of their own empowering masculinity. That, plus drugs = Hugo Schwyer cashing in on feminist being so goddamn naive that you only need the correct "open sesame"words and their legs open with glee.

That's what happens when you are a creature of ideology instead of a creature of nature.

August 16, 2013, 02:32:23 AM
You contradict yourself; either an issue like mental illness is genetically imposed on the individual or it isn't.

This is false, certain genes predispose to mental illness; not all people with the right genes for it will develop mental illness. In fact, this is the trend for most things, even outside illness. Consider homosexuality, definite genetic correlation but no `gay gene` or even genes. Beyond this, the issue is not simple even with definite genes, as it isnt as cut and dry as X problem gene out, problem fixed. Creative genius and schizophrenia correlate and schizophrenia has a definite genetic element. Would you `fix` one at the expense of the other?

Eugenics should not be about some kind of genetic sanitation, but expression of positive traits. In any case, transsexuals select against themselves. If you want an answer about what I think these issues develop from, it is a combination of genes, environment and social input. Those predisposed experience some events and then are either validated or denied by those around them.

August 16, 2013, 02:44:58 AM

Biological hermaphrodites have nothing to do with the topic of gender identities, they remain something for both sides to point at though. 

What? Of course they do. There have been documented cases of people who are changed from one sex to the other early on and then experience identity crises later on in their life; sometimes due to finding out that they were born with both genitalia, and other times due to something having to do with their psyche (they have thoughts or dreams of being the opposite sex). I agree that it is best to correct infants born with both sets of genitalia, but we must take into account what may happen to them after the fact.

In parts of the world where surgeries to fix the genitalia problem are either too expensive or non-existent, those children live their lives with both sets. That's another thing to think about.

If I had a child born with both, I'd make sure to have that taken care of; whether boy or girl. I don't really prescribe to the idea of a "third gender" so much, but there are definite outliers among the genders. Fortunately the surgery exists in our part of the world, so it's possible for people to get it corrected. 

Over half of all transsexuals have some other diagnosed mental illness. Shitlibs say this is because of the discrimination and bullying they experience throughout their lives. Which is itself insane.

Regarding the first sentence, are you sure it's that much? I know many have mental problems but over half? To the second sentence, it's true that bullying/discrimination against trans people exists, but not nearly to the degree that dumbass libs say so. The bullying is not something that should be encouraged, but as usual the liberal tendency to force people to accept the victim without reason breeds resentment. Shitheads.

nazihate death metal forum.

http://www.deathmetal.org/forum/index.php/topic,3036.msg23425.html#msg23425

August 16, 2013, 04:17:12 AM

Biological hermaphrodites have nothing to do with the topic of gender identities, they remain something for both sides to point at though. 

What? Of course they do. There have been documented cases of people who are changed from one sex to the other early on and then experience identity crises later on in their life; sometimes due to finding out that they were born with both genitalia, and other times due to something having to do with their psyche (they have thoughts or dreams of being the opposite sex). I agree that it is best to correct infants born with both sets of genitalia, but we must take into account what may happen to them after the fact.

These are seperate issues. There is no correlation between gender dysmorphia and ambiguous genitalia. There was one major case of a young boy who was castrated due to an error and it was thereafter decided by a psychologist eager to push social gender identity theories that the change should go all the way and he be raised as a girl. Naturally, this was not accepted by the individual, as he was male. I am not aware of other cases. Biological sex is more than genitalia, and to get something like this wrong would be a major error. Puberty would also make the issue rather clear cut. Still, I admit the possibility that this could have happened a couple more times.

(Male and female genitalia develop from the same embryological structures, the clitoris is equivalent to the penis, the labia to the scrotum etc. Strictly speaking, you cant be born with both sets, though it can certainly look like it)

Regarding the first sentence, are you sure it's that much? I know many have mental problems but over half?

In one study, 44% of transsexuals admitted to attempting suicide. Roughly a fourth have substance abuse problems. The incidence of hiv is four times the general population (a good marker for risky sexual behaviour and drug use, itself correlated with mental illness).

Of 97 patients who came to the Endocrine Division for hormones and other treatments related to gender identity disorder between January 1998 and February 2010, 44.3 percent had significant mental health histories. Twenty percent had self-mutilated, and 9.3 percent had attempted suicide at least once. About 37 percent were taking psychiatric medication...

Shit like this is what makes me angry about the shitlib approach. The problem is discrimination / people not being aware enough to them. One solution is for these people to surgically mutilate themselves so they can feel happy, with predictable results: http://www.theguardian.com/society/2004/jul/30/health.mentalhealth

Unfortunately at the moment I am not able to provide you with a validation of over half, but I hope the above is convincing enough. If it isnt I will try and find my source and edit it in. The best source though, is just talking to trannies. Trannies and fags always have issues.

To the second sentence, it's true that bullying/discrimination against trans people exists, but not nearly to the degree that dumbass libs say so. The bullying is not something that should be encouraged, but as usual the liberal tendency to force people to accept the victim without reason breeds resentment. Shitheads.

You know I dont really have anything against anyone. I dont think anyone on this forum does. We are probably all people with a high openness to experience who would tend to treat individuals nonjudgmentally at the outset. Despite that, I have reversed my opinion on bullying. I think it is a great social immune system of sorts. I dont think bullying should be encouraged, but I wouldnt discourage it, thats for sure.

August 16, 2013, 04:38:39 AM
Ha. That's a great observation. I am all for bullying. Having eaten a shitload of it, I am tougher than tough now.
I was watching a YouTube video about sniper training, earlier, and heard the advice of one who knows as:
"You have to view the enemy like: 'How DARE you fuck with me!'"
I've had that attitude since I was about 12.
Never, ever, give in to intimidation.