Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Morphine: the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Re: Morphine: the good, the bad, and the ugly.
December 24, 2013, 02:49:10 PM
As I get older, I get more thankful for not being able to handle my drugs well. One good bong-rip of hydroponically grown marijuana makes me go insane. Four hours of paranoiac, hypomanic hell. And prolonged use makes my whole world like that. This is what keeps me away from hard drugs more than anything. If I can't even handle pot, I should probably stay far away from everything else.

December 24, 2013, 03:00:06 PM
White man smarter than he look :)

The older I get, the more anti-drug - ANY drug - I become.
I haven't slept in days and it's getting very annoying.
Oddly, right now I am wearing a weak nicotine patch, because the way I feel, I could easily start smoking.
One of the most underrated tortures is Restless Leg Syndrome, which is part of opiate withdrawal.
If I wasn't so ridiculously sane, I would be a raving lunatic by now.
Squawk!

December 25, 2013, 02:51:12 AM
White man smarter than he look :)

The older I get, the more anti-drug - ANY drug - I become.
I haven't slept in days and it's getting very annoying.
Oddly, right now I am wearing a weak nicotine patch, because the way I feel, I could easily start smoking.
One of the most underrated tortures is Restless Leg Syndrome, which is part of opiate withdrawal.
If I wasn't so ridiculously sane, I would be a raving lunatic by now.

I dealt with the buzzy legs for months. Just to get to sleep, I would down a (figurative) handful of diphenhydramine (benadryl). That only makes it worse!

I highly recommend smoking tobacco when things like this happen, but that is also very easy to make into a habit (though I probably don't need to be warning you of that).

December 26, 2013, 01:50:36 AM
As I get older, I get more thankful for not being able to handle my drugs well. One good bong-rip of hydroponically grown marijuana makes me go insane. Four hours of paranoiac, hypomanic hell. And prolonged use makes my whole world like that. This is what keeps me away from hard drugs more than anything. If I can't even handle pot, I should probably stay far away from everything else.

I used to handle my pot well.

Then I accidentally joined a cult.

Now when I smoke I get paranoid.

Boo-urns.
TAH EERF