Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

A.D.

Phoenix

Re: A.D.
August 26, 2013, 10:57:35 PM
Crow, as you say that water's meaning is to flow, is to go with gravity and go.. I think you would take yourself to be the river, and the other forum members here to be the observers of such a natural, serene sight. To be inspired by nature, to glimpse enlightenment from a flowing stream. But I cannot take some of your words in isolation, I must consider the whole of your person that's saying them, just as a painting can surely not exist without a painter--just as a unity can surely not exist without a variety. And you often seem to be quite.. enervated (such as when confronted by leftists or.. Canadians). If you are not in all times, in all circumstances, the serene flowing stream, then can you not offer us anything more specific about your views of the afterlife? Can you not speak at all to the other subjective side, of which you are inextricably a part? To my knowledge you are not telepathic, so you are using words whether you like it or not. To say that words cannot fully describe something is fine, but to say that they cannot whatsoever is rubbish. To say that words cannot whatsoever describe something is to describe that something a fair bit, and would be like saying that married bachelors can exist, a non sequitur.

August 26, 2013, 11:06:40 PM
I would rather leave subjective chatter to the billions who know no other mode of operation.
Nothing, other than the thought processes of humans, has any 'meaning'. All of it is what it is. It does what it does. It makes no apologies or excuses.
You might say I have managed to move beyond meaning, into a realm where meaning is meaningless.
This is my obscure connection with 'nihilism', I suppose.
Clearly, this would create communication problems with people who know nothing but subjective meaning.

The idea I fruitlessly (mostly) attempt to put across, is that I have something unheard-of to offer.
A view you never see. A thought you never have. A way you never found. A vision you never dreamed.
Some love it. Most hate it.
That's life.

Phoenix

August 26, 2013, 11:13:44 PM
So just for the record, you are unable to engage in the subjective arena of definitions and correlations, or unwilling?

August 26, 2013, 11:25:03 PM
For the record, I am not as you, or many others are, any more.
I can no longer do whatever it is you are doing. I can not process it or respond to it, without active thought.
And I do not actively think, unless I have a vital problem to solve.
None of this is vital, nor a problem. Why would I bother with it? All I would end up with is a headache.

In fact, the words that people write generally go right past me. They are mostly meaningless.
I take note of the theme, the intent, the white space between, and see galaxies of information.
I know you by what you don't say, as much as by what you do say.

But none of it intrudes, because it can not. Unless it is genuine, sincere, true.
There is precious little of that, around here, and mostly what there is of it comes to me by way of PMs.

I regret I am not as you expect me to be. It must be irritating. But it allows me to remain what I am, and I am what I am only through many years of having no idea of what I was, but knowing I had to find out. Now I am what I admire. That's a good start, eh?

Please don't ask me for any more explanations, unless your intent is true. Because mostly, if not always, it isn't.

Phoenix

August 27, 2013, 12:06:14 AM
For the record, I am not as you, or many others are, any more.
I can no longer do whatever it is you are doing. I can not process it or respond to it, without active thought.
And I do not actively think, unless I have a vital problem to solve.
None of this is vital, nor a problem. Why would I bother with it? All I would end up with is a headache.

In fact, the words that people write generally go right past me. They are mostly meaningless.
I take note of the theme, the intent, the white space between, and see galaxies of information.
I know you by what you don't say, as much as by what you do say.

But none of it intrudes, because it can not. Unless it is genuine, sincere, true.
There is precious little of that, around here, and mostly what there is of it comes to me by way of PMs.

I regret I am not as you expect me to be. It must be irritating. But it allows me to remain what I am, and I am what I am only through many years of having no idea of what I was, but knowing I had to find out. Now I am what I admire. That's a good start, eh?

Please don't ask me for any more explanations, unless your intent is true. Because mostly, if not always, it isn't.

This reply serves just as well. Once again you show your true colors. It's truly a privilege to pick the brains of people so self-inebriated as you, since usually they're unavailable behind corridors of money, power or religion. I get to learn a lot about the ego. I could talk more to religious folk in the flesh, but that would just make my skin crawl and there would be no audience to share in the investigation. This correspondence has gone on longer than I anticipated, as I've been thrice banned but each time allowed to reappear; I guess you didn't really get what I was about, after all. I would have delete my account several times to make a point, but this forum doesn't allow it, so I just took to speaking my mind until I knew the ban would come. I suppose a fourth time is the charm. I'll peep in from time to time, of course, for a quick laugh and to restore my incredulity if I ever doubt the insanity of the human condition. Namaste Crow, and I hope you realize that, from my perspective, this has been nothing but a perfectly noble pursuit. Sometimes enlightened folk simply don't get along well with others.

August 27, 2013, 02:12:39 PM
After many failed attempts to discover the good in this character, it has become inescapably apparent that there simply isn't any.
RIP.