Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Concerning amerika.org...

Concerning amerika.org...
September 11, 2013, 09:08:07 PM
Amerika is a place for civilized conservative discussion. Far more so than here. It is not a deathmetal site.
So it might be a good idea to do a reality-check before you go there and behave as you do here.
Not everyone is interested in immature quasi-nihilistic tough-guy posturing, and any and all civilized conversation be-damned.

Amerika is concerned with reinstating, reinventing, restructuring the current advanced chaos into what was once a passable civilization. Please respect that mission. If you must be a caveman, this is the place to do it.

Re: Concerning amerika.org...
September 11, 2013, 10:00:09 PM
That stuff follows Brett Stevens around unfortunately, I dont think you will get anywhere making that request here. For curiosity`s sake though, what are you referring to?

Also you keep calling this place dumb and misbehaved for little reason.

September 11, 2013, 10:04:17 PM
No. This place is a good place, a useful place, a worthwhile place. It has its value, as many know.
It is not the place, but the attitudes of a few, that I refer to, whenever I refer to that.

September 11, 2013, 10:17:39 PM
Caveman can be capable of civilized discourse.

September 11, 2013, 11:12:42 PM
Caveman can be capable of civilized discourse...

...and they want their rights!!

September 11, 2013, 11:33:22 PM
Us cavemen always had our rights...but sometimes we get agitated and need an elder to come bash our heads together. By talking to us in our own language, it reminds us that there are other avenues of communication. Cavemen can be very important at the right times...but some discourse requires a defter touch.

Message received crow.

September 12, 2013, 03:58:48 AM
Also you keep calling this place dumb and misbehaved for little reason.

It may not be this place per se but "anything affiliated with popular music attracts dubious behavior," because it is perceived as a service provided to the infant who purchases it and thus can make demands.

I believe that on the first night I went to Gatsby’s house I was one of the few guests who had actually been invited. People were not invited — they went there. They got into automobiles which bore them out to Long Island, and somehow they ended up at Gatsby’s door. Once there they were introduced by somebody who knew Gatsby, and after that they conducted themselves according to the rules of behavior associated with amusement parks. Sometimes they came and went without having met Gatsby at all, came for the party with a simplicity of heart that was its own ticket of admission.

http://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/f/fitzgerald/f_scott/gatsby/chapter3.html