Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

HIV resistant superman commits suicide

HIV resistant superman commits suicide
September 17, 2013, 05:55:58 PM
A New Yorker who fascinated doctors because he was resistant to H.I.V. and AIDS has committed suicide, aged 66.

Stephen Crohn was dubbed 'The Man Who Can't Catch AIDS' by The Independent in 1996 after his boyfriend and scores of his friends passed away from the disease but he remained healthy.

Bravely, he volunteered to have his white blood cells exposed to H.I.V. but doctors were unable to infect him - even at concentrations thousands of times stronger than anything that would occur outside a test tube.

But on August 23, he committed suicide, his sister Amy Crohn Santagata said on Friday.

'My brother saw all his friends around him dying, and he didn't die,' Ms Santagata said, according to The New York Times.

'He went through a tremendous amount of survivor guilt about that and said to himself, "There's got to be a reason."'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2421699/Stephen-Crohn-dies-man-AIDS-commits-suicide-66-survivors-guilt.html

Stephen Crohn, the man who couldn't get AIDS.

Re: HIV resistant superman commits suicide
September 17, 2013, 08:58:18 PM
Perfect story, homosexual Pink Frothy AIDS fan (I hope) is resistant to AIDS but cannot escape his own neuroses.

September 17, 2013, 09:00:45 PM
Too bad he was a selfish homo and didn't spread some of those magical genes. Hopefully they cryogenically preserve his body.

September 17, 2013, 10:59:44 PM
Should keep this guy's blood for testing. Could be pretty useful.

He wouldn't like Blowpeth anyway, even the gays I know think that band is pure faggotry.

September 18, 2013, 09:26:02 PM
Too bad he was a selfish homo and didn't spread some of those magical genes.

Nature doesn't turn you into a rectum-worshipper unless something's going on biologically that suggests you shouldn't reproduce.

September 19, 2013, 02:49:49 AM
Nature doesn't turn you into a rectum-worshipper unless something's going on biologically that suggests you shouldn't reproduce.
What about Jack Donovan? He seems like a pretty bright gay guy, I guess every rule has exceptions.

Don't get me wrong, I'm anti-faggotry but from what I've seen most genetic fuck ups seem random. I've met a very bright girl with turner syndrome, for another example.