Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

D.I.E. metal and serial killer related clothing

D.I.E. metal and serial killer related clothing
September 18, 2013, 01:09:38 PM
Quote from: AntiChrist
Salute....

I and the Museum Of Death in Hollywood California have started a new clothing company called "D.I.E."
which stands for "DEATH IS EVERYWHERE". The line is conceptually based around the the crux of the Museum's
aesthetic of death, murder, misery and overall, the pain of life. Together, we have created the line as a means to
present to the world images and items that exist as an the antithesis to the modern day pseudo extreme
underground culture, and to present real darkness and death through the visionary works created from my inner
darkness and the minds behind the museum.

We have many projects planned for the future, as well as many more designs, items and clothing that will be available
each and every month. We have decided that there will be a minimum of 2 new designs and pieces of artwork that I
will create each month, sometimes more, that will continue to hone and sharpen the visionary realm of darkness that
we intend to deliver. We have many ideas already in progress and I will deliver artwork displaying my painting, ink and
digital styles, all carrying their own unique aesthetic that people have come to expect from my hands.

There are new designs available for sale today, along with the designs that have been available for the last few months
in the museum itself as well as on the online store. Anyone in the area can stop in an buy these designs today, and for
anyone interested anywhere else around the world, you can purchase online here:

http://www.museumofdeath.net/

And some samples of the artwork (all watermarked and low res):

We are working very hard to bring to you items and clothing that you can not get anywhere else. We are working on phone cases, keychains,
beer coozies, patches and much much more, some of which these items are available now. Simply write direct to the store and those fulfilling the
orders will let you know what is in stock.

There will be a new tarot design for Ed Gein available next month that carries the aesthetic and design of the Richard Ramirez tarot design that
I drew last month that is available in the store now, as well as another design for  the "Monstrosity" series that I just began last month, the first
of which is also available on the store now.

Also, coming soon is the first edition of my book "Lonewolf Berserker - Within The War Of Antichrist Kramer" which will be released early
2014 by DB Thinktank Publishing, I am scheduled to do at least two book signings, one of which we are in talks of now having at the
Museum Of Death. More information soon on all.

Thanks for the support. KILL THEM ALL.......

Quote from: AntiChrist
Also available but could not fit in the first post, there is also the following design on BOTH Black and Light Grey shirts with White ink.
A drawing that I did in which half was inked by elite underground artist XNA Casperson (CIANIDE / BONES / DAWNBRINGER).

Re: D.I.E. metal and serial killer related clothing
September 18, 2013, 01:43:03 PM
That Albert Fish design is pretty sweet.

A museum of death? Maybe I should head out Californi-way, that sounds like it could be a lot of fun and very interesting.
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

September 18, 2013, 10:28:52 PM
The Albert Fish design may be sweet, but the guy was a murderous paedophile.

September 18, 2013, 11:55:13 PM
The Albert Fish design may be sweet, but the guy was a murderous paedophile.

Oh I know, I'm fully aware. In my younger years I read a lot about serial killers; always found it a fascinating subject. I'd definitely wear the shirt. Maybe not to a funeral though.
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

September 19, 2013, 03:26:51 AM
Chris Barnes used to wear an Albert Fish shirt.

September 19, 2013, 04:01:00 AM

I'm sure he's eaten food I liked too. Doesn't make it not delicious.
No.

NHA

September 19, 2013, 07:51:52 AM
http://www.museumofdeath.net/product/baby-bodysuit-long-sleeve

How disappointing, no Albert Fish baby-bodysuit.

Macabre - Albert was Worse than any Fish in the Sea: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twK9AAABzs8

September 19, 2013, 10:22:08 AM

I'm sure he's eaten food I liked too. Doesn't make it not delicious.

Doesn't make what not delicious?

September 19, 2013, 11:08:01 PM
uh that picture of the abomination that has the skull and cunt is fucking awesome.  Who is the artist that drew that?
He who fears the dark, shall never see the light
http://www.last.fm/user/Beastofsodom

September 20, 2013, 09:13:46 PM

He should wear a shirt with a monstrous weed leaf eating a human brain
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. -Krishnamurti

''I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior.''  -Hippolyte Taine