Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

The Hebrew Mithology

The Hebrew Mithology
September 29, 2013, 12:32:07 AM
I'm talking about the "god x satan" mythology, what are your opinions, what you find interesting in it? But with a neutral think.
From Brazil

Re: The Hebrew Mithology
September 29, 2013, 12:52:19 AM
I think the hebrews had some pretty strong knowledge given to them by themselves, something or someone. That's why most of the world today believes something derived from them. The secret to the jewish racial dynamics is not their race but their religion, we non-jews don't have a clue as to what it really is, there is much secrecy about some things.
You're quite hostile.

I got a right to be hostile, man, my people been persecuted!

Re: The Hebrew Mithology
September 30, 2013, 12:32:56 AM
Started reading Crowley's books several years ago, and that prompted me to get some books on the Kabbalistic teachings. Good info is kind of hard to find but it is worthwhile because the Kabbalah's Tree of Life is a wonderfully comprehensive map of the causal universe and heirarchy of psychological states.

(For better or worse) all of that was removed from the later Hebrew and then Christian teachings.

The Kabbalah treats the God/Devil mythology very logically. Basically it states that sins occur when we "overdose" on virtues. For example, an excess of love becomes lust or jealousy, or an excess of courage becomes arrogance.