Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Your Morals: A Quiz!

Re: Your Morals: A Quiz!
October 02, 2013, 04:13:03 PM
The problem with "morality" is similar to the problem of "love" and "art". Everyone has their own definitions, and because most people are morons, they choose poor definitions.

It's usually used to refer to an amount of "goodness" or "evilness" inherent within an action. Traditionally around a religious framework, (sin) yet liberals bizarrely exhibit the same behavior. They simply replaced sin from a deity to social guilt and ostracism.

Obviously this system evolved as a way to get the proles to act in a semi-decent manner, and as they can't understand any philosophical arguments this was what they got instead. 

I see nothing to suggest there is a universal moral framework - you have to choose a goal before deciding whether your actions supported said goal.

Nowadays, it seems the most people viewed as "moral" are "nice" people - the social workers, charity donors, and other libfags. Yet I view these people as some of the most insidious impulses within the modern society.

Terrorists are viewed as evil, nasty, scum and we should bomb them, their families, and most of their countries. I view these people as something approaching heroes, fighting against the morass of our current age.

It all comes down to preference. 
Liberalism is moral syphilis.

- Jonathan Bowden

October 04, 2013, 08:23:37 PM

Don't visit here as much. Cool link, trystero.

Think I may have taken issue with their particular use of the word "pure".

October 04, 2013, 09:59:03 PM
Wow, I would be a real curve-wrecker here but I can't figure out how to post my results from my phone... Which is the only way I am jacked in.

That's an interesting site though, and I'll go through the quizzes.

October 04, 2013, 10:59:30 PM
I would recommend for anyone unfamiliar to please, please pick up a copy of The Righteous Mind. It is a must read.

October 05, 2013, 06:17:40 AM
Wow, I would be a real curve-wrecker here but I can't figure out how to post my results from my phone... Which is the only way I am jacked in.

That's an interesting site though, and I'll go through the quizzes.

Copy the picture's link over here and put it in img tags. Alternatively, just post the numbers.
Liberalism is moral syphilis.

- Jonathan Bowden

October 05, 2013, 11:37:12 AM

Must be all the fox news that I watch.