Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Nachtmystium's Blake Judd arrested

Re: Nachtmystium's Blake Judd arrested
October 07, 2013, 08:50:25 PM
I guess his reputation was well-deserved.

October 08, 2013, 02:36:51 AM
He's generally been described as a pretty piss poor example of a human by those that I know who've met him.

Doesn't surprise me the band's equally piss poor. Can't expect to rob people (of their money or attention) and get away with it for too long either.

October 09, 2013, 01:08:20 AM
This guy is a cocaine and heroin addict; the theft was to fund his habit. He associates with indie rock musicians and rips people off on merch deals. I've never even heard his fucking music but I'm sure it's blander than unsalted vegan Pho.

Cook County lockup is no place for some Naperville hipster man-child like this to end up, either. I know a couple folks who've been in there and people like Blake get fucking treated. He'll get out in a month or two with no shoes and a gaping anus. Who knows, maybe he'll end up getting stabbed to death by Latin Kings for scamming them out of some T shirts or something.

Blake, if you're reading this... here's a little song to cheer you up in there:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3omQikQYmgY

October 09, 2013, 01:54:06 AM
So I gather you won't be bailing him out.

October 11, 2013, 07:18:16 PM
No great loss; his band was awful. So, net gain all around, perhaps.

October 12, 2013, 05:21:23 PM
Though the music itself is forever evolving, Judd’s songs have tended to stem from the same dark place, and he’s written extensively about his addictions to drugs and alcohol, his failed relationships and the inner-demons that have plagued him from childhood. With last year’s Silencing Machine, however, he somehow let a single ray of light pierce the black, singing (well, howling, really), “Somehow I know something better awaits me!” Though at the moment this might seem far off — earlier this month Judd was arrested on charges of theft — expect the frontman to continue seeking out catharsis through music until that day arrives.

http://www.columbusalive.com/content/stories/2013/10/10/staff-pick-nachtmystiums-blake-judd-seeks-out-catharsis-through-music.html

October 12, 2013, 10:14:02 PM
Though the music itself is forever evolving, Judd’s songs have tended to stem from the same dark place, and he’s written extensively about his addictions to drugs and alcohol, his failed relationships and the inner-demons that have plagued him from childhood. With last year’s Silencing Machine, however, he somehow let a single ray of light pierce the black, singing (well, howling, really), “Somehow I know something better awaits me!” Though at the moment this might seem far off — earlier this month Judd was arrested on charges of theft — expect the frontman to continue seeking out catharsis through music until that day arrives.

http://www.columbusalive.com/content/stories/2013/10/10/staff-pick-nachtmystiums-blake-judd-seeks-out-catharsis-through-music.html

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah something better is waiting for you - Bubba and Jerome's dicks in all of your orifices.